PDA

View Full Version : hello to my new found friends

debs59
04-03-06, 07:33
hi every 1, i`m so glad that i have found this web site.
it has made me feel better just reading the messages in here and to realise that other people feel the same, as reding some of the messages is like reading about myself, i felt such relieve".
I have suffered with panic and anxiety attacks for the past 8 yrs it all started after i had an hyterectomy followed by an ooperectomy which relly started the attacks off, i was SOO frightened i thought i was going mad ,nobody seemed to understand the way i was feeling which frightened me even more!Any way through the years i have just got on with it my daughters have been marvellous helping me through the bad times, just lately the anxiety has got a bit worse , (but coping) so it is so nict to find a place like this where people really understand the way i`m reall feeling, well thats enough about me sorry if i`ve gone on a bit but i`m happy to have found this site.

Alexandra
04-03-06, 08:14
Hi Debs

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

jackie
04-03-06, 08:54
welcome aboard debs, you will feel not so alone on this site

i hope we can help and vice versa
jackie

trac67
04-03-06, 11:26
Hi Debs,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

tara
04-03-06, 11:29
Hi Debs and welcome. The site is great innit, loads of support and info and it's great to know your not alone. Tara x

Robertc160882
04-03-06, 11:35
Hi Debs,

Welcome to the site and i'm glad that it has already helped you.

Robert

tammyg
04-03-06, 11:44
Hi and welcome,

Yes, there are lots of people here who understand. I hope you manage to find some ways to start dealing with it here.

Tammy x

Piglet
04-03-06, 11:50
Hi Debs,

Welcome to the site :D

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

hunny_as
04-03-06, 12:37
hi debs this weby has been a grat help to me you wil make lots of new friends on here, hope your well

amanda xx

Karen
04-03-06, 14:07
Hi Debs

Welcome to the forum.

You might find the following information helpful:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey

nomorepanic
04-03-06, 15:19
Hi Debs

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you found us.

You will make some great friends on here and get loads of support and advice.

Nicola

sueiamnew
04-03-06, 18:17
Hi Debs and welcome to the site.

Meg
04-03-06, 18:20
Hello Debs

Glad you found your way to us.

Hope we can provide some comfort and understanding and help you progress further in managing your anxiety.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

sal
05-03-06, 22:22
Hi Debs

Pleased you found us and we are all here to support you.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

clickaway
06-03-06, 00:19
Welcome aling, Debs.

Good to have you on board!

Ray
http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

Paddington
06-03-06, 00:25
hi Debs,glad you found this magical forum!I just know it will help it has helped me.My Daughter is fab too,gems aren't they,so many family and friends simply dont understand.Wecome.God bless.Mary-Rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bluesparkle
06-03-06, 10:59
hi debs...
welcome :D
this is a great place to be for support etc...
glad to hear your daughters have been a help
rach

KimL
06-03-06, 20:37
Hi I'm new here too. My panic started a year after my hysterectemy and I've often wondered if the HRT started it. I've had panic attacks on and off for about 10 years. The anxiety amd panic was very bad last year. Mine is a health anxiety, which often confuses me as I have had a few operations and health problems so you would think i was used to it all.

sal
06-03-06, 22:26
Debs how are things going hun?

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".