PDA

View Full Version : Think I could do with a hug

MidnightCalm
21-09-10, 14:04
Feeling a bit poo :/ Just getting used to Sertraline, side effects calming down and I've gone and caught this throat/headache thing, booo, anxiety at a high cos my mum had this bug and now i've caught it but my bro and sis haven't and they've been around her moreee. Worried about going to Devon for a break next month because car journeys have started making me panicky and nauseous, I hate being away from home cos I don't have my escapes and I can't relax.
I've convinced myself I've got black stools even thogh there was just a slightly darker patch but I take everything and run with it.
I've been eating healthier and taking Vits and feeling no better for it.
Just feel like I'm trying really hard and getting nowhere :((
My best friends just got a new job, I'd give anything to feel up to working again.

debs71
21-09-10, 14:08
Big hugs from me to you MidnightCalm...:hugs::hugs:

It is horrible not only to be anxious but feeling unwell too.

Please try to stay positive. The fact you are doing all the right things is fantastic..you'll get there hun.xxxxx:winks:

paula lynne
21-09-10, 14:11
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

MidnightCalm
21-09-10, 14:13
Thank you so much :hugs: don't know what I'd do without this site, heaven knows how i'll cope without it in Devon.

diane07
21-09-10, 15:44
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hope you start to feel better real soon hun

di xx

Rous
21-09-10, 19:56
:hugs:Hope ye feel better soon.

Only Vit I recommend & use is Vit C, and plenty of it, it's one of the very few vitamins you can take loads of without worry, except yer water going orangy.:blush:
But it's good to help clear yer system, I use 3 1000mg soluble tabs a day, more if I'm loaded wae a cold or that, really helps me. :winks:

Take care & be safe.

MidnightCalm
21-09-10, 22:32
Thanks you guys, feeling a bit better now, I was looking at vits in tesco today actually but I get so confused, there's so many, it was 3 for 2 but I didn't know whether i'd be going over the daily limit with 3 because they all had a few of the same vits in.

MidnightCalm
22-09-10, 01:57
Well I'm heading into town tomorrow so i'll have a look in boots, seen they do soluble vit c with zinc online so if they have any in store i'll be sure to get some, thanks for the advice.

daybyday
22-09-10, 02:24
Too much vit c can give loose bowel movements so it is good to find the right amount for you.

MidnightCalm
22-09-10, 12:01
Ahh, well i've got some chewy bassets multivits and i've just got vit C with zinc :)