PDA

View Full Version : Elesha

Elesha
21-09-10, 22:54
Hello my name is Elesha, i lost my son last november and since that i have really bad health anxiety about me and also my family, i really dont know how i deal with these feelings and seem to have panic attacks at the time. Im just looking for some advice or help or even someone to talk to?

Thankyou.

nomorepanic
21-09-10, 22:56
Hi Elesha

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

kibbutz83
21-09-10, 23:17
Hi Elesha, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious son. The one thing that isn't supposed to happen to us as mother's..... I am not surprised that you have developed health anxiety about other people you love. Can I ask how your son died? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.... Elisha there are people here who you can talk to, who are very good listeners. I believe that sometimes in life, just when we feel we're holding it together, something else comes along and knocks us down all over again. My heart goes out to you Elisha xxxx

Vanilla Sky
22-09-10, 11:30
Hi Elesha , So sorry about your son . You will find help and support here . Welcome to NMP
Paige xx

Bluebelle
23-09-10, 03:48
Hi Elesha

I am so sorry to hear of your loss- my heart goes out to you.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Welcome to NMP you'll find lots of help and support here.

xxx

daybyday
23-09-10, 03:59
:hugs:Sincere compassion on your loss of your son

Veronica H
23-09-10, 08:49
:welcome:to NMP Elesha. I am so sorry for the loss of your son. You will find help, comfort and support here.

Veronicax

paula lynne
23-09-10, 10:33
Hi Elesha, and welcome. Im so so sorry for the loss of your son, you will get loads of support here and make friends along the way x:hugs::welcome:

Snap
23-09-10, 11:44
Hi Elesha, I'm also new. I have immense admiration for you just being here talking about your situation. Let's hope we can both find a bit of support and help here.