PDA

View Full Version : panic

ellison
22-09-10, 11:30
Hi everyone. feel bad today will i ever get better i no i need to try and do thungs but all i want to do is just sit and do nothing does anyone els feel like this ?

Hazel B
22-09-10, 12:06
It will pass, just give yourself time. x

ellison
22-09-10, 12:12
thanks every day just feels like its getting harder. i am trying to push my self. hows u today ?

Hazel B
22-09-10, 12:21
Not bad, thanks. For once, I did not wake up every 2 hours so I'm pleased about that. Just put on a load of washing as the sun is out, I do like Autumn time so I'm hoping it will lift my mood.
Please be kind to yourself, it will pass.

ellison
22-09-10, 12:26
Thats good i woke up a couple of times in the nite but made my self get up early just havent done anything now i feel angry. am going to try and go 4 a walk soon. glad your feeling better x

Hazel B
22-09-10, 12:29
Thanks. Please do go for that walk, it helps to be outside and use up energy. You can do it, imagine I'm there with you!

ellison
22-09-10, 12:32
Thank u i will do. will let u no how i get on. mayb we could meet up one day and go 4 a walk together ?

Hazel B
22-09-10, 12:42
I'm not going out much because of my health anxiety, so can't promise that but I am with you in spirit.
I'm going for a walk soon, am forcing myself to do it. You can do it too.

ellison
22-09-10, 12:46
i no its hard but u can do it. sorry didnt mean to sound crazy just thought it would help cing as we are both finding it hard at the min

Hazel B
22-09-10, 13:59
No worries. I have been out and got some healthy food for a late lunch.
How you doing?

ellison
22-09-10, 14:20
thats good. not bad thanks been for my walk went a bit futher today. i am going to have some lunch in a min x

Hazel B
22-09-10, 14:54
Well done, that's great! It's small things that help and build to recovery.

ellison
22-09-10, 17:47
thanks am getting there slowly. hows your day been ?

Hazel B
22-09-10, 17:59
Not bad, since I admitted I have a problem and been told it's anxiety I do feel more relief, thought I was going mad!
I've lost a lot of weight but am starting to eat more so I hope that's good. Hope you have a better day tomorrow, will be thinking of you.

julieliverpool
22-09-10, 18:08
i feel hopeless im like this everyday went out today but just feel awfull just panick all the time x

ellison
22-09-10, 18:10
Hi welcome this site does really help. i no how u feel. have u been to the doctors ?

ellison
22-09-10, 18:16
thank u. we will both get better i no what u mean about thinking your going mad. thanks 4 the chats has really helped x

ellison
22-09-10, 19:21
hi just been out 4 a walk look at me twice in one day x

ellison
24-09-10, 12:01
hi hazel hows u today ?

Hazel B
24-09-10, 12:12
Not bad, ta, you? I saw my counsellor last night and had a weep afterwards, it's what I need, she is helping me to see myself a bit better.

I'm still not sleeping right, keep waking up between 2-4 am, I stayed in bed til late today which is probably wrong. Not sure if it's the anxiety or the tablets that are affecting my sleep, maybe both.

Keep fighting. x

Sezit
24-09-10, 12:15
Is there anyone on here that gets a falling feeling like a really lightheaded feeling that the floor is coming up to meet them for a few seconds. I have been to the docs and explained how I feel and that I have total brain fog everyday like I am totally spaced out and not connected with the world. I was also getting really bad memory loss and thinking I was going mad, the doc has put me on sertraline but my lightheadedness and dizziness and brain fog seems to be worse. At first I felt better but now I am feeling worse again after 42 days of taking them I think i take 50mg.

Hazel B
24-09-10, 12:18
Can't really advise on this one, did the doctor check your blood pressure?

Anxiety makes my heart race and head pound, though it has so many symptoms. They are all listed on the left of the screen, have a read it may help. Otherwise, go back to your doc and tell them.

ellison
24-09-10, 12:19
hi not to bad thanks am getting there. i am cing mine next week. glad your feeling better x

ellison
24-09-10, 12:23
hi sezit, I no what your going threw i get that. someone will tell me something then 2mins later i forget it does get better

tambo12
06-10-10, 13:58
there are many ways to beat this condision .
I have had panic attacks and anxiety for 12 years .
I tried everything but it came down to me standing up to myself in the end .
You have to belive that you are stronger than the attacks .
I know they are scary and I know that you fell like your dying , but your not and they do pass.
Try to let it pass over you like a wave , the attack will happen but the more you fight it the worse it my feel .breath deep and try to let it pass .
this may help you as well http//tinyurl.com/2w5ngap