PDA

View Full Version : horrible feeling

ellie_C_mason1990
22-09-10, 15:39
i keep getting it and i dont know where its coming from and always leads to panic :(

i cant really describe it...
i suddenly feel really rushy, like i am falling. it lasts a second. i normally get it when i am really tired and trying to sleep but have been getting it during the day

please say someone knows what i am talking about cause i am so worried its a symptom of SIDS

ktloubish
22-09-10, 16:24
hiya
i know what u mean i get it alot and usually ends up in a panic attack its like a sudden rush in ur head and the feeling as if ur going to faint its all 2 do with anxiety
But if your still worried why not go see gp 2 put ur mind at rest ? anxiety effects us all in different ways and once we learn to deal with 1 way it will throw another symptom of some sort at us to try 2 get the better of us
we just gotta not let it win
stay strong
kt x:hugs:

ellie_C_mason1990
22-09-10, 19:45
hey
thanks!
mine isnt really in my head.. its more in the chest/stomach area?? which is why i am worrying about my heart. its just like going on a rollercoaster but without the butterflies..

i should see gp but i feel i go too much!! and i wont be able to wait i feel crap now i am at uni and just want a hug from my mum xxx

crazyhayz
22-09-10, 19:51
i get this all the time, everyday infact, and always leads to panic. i get it from my head all the way down my body, makes me feel like im just about to die, not that i know wot that feels like. ur not alone x

lecb
23-09-10, 00:05
I have had this! For me it was a side effect of the Sertraline - weird.. when i reduced my dose it went. Don't worry it's nothing serious.

X

Jo3016
23-09-10, 12:17
I get that sometimes too. It's like an adrenelin rush or something. Then I panic about it and it gets a lot worse!! I have been having them every now and then for as long as I remember and have always put them down to anxiety.

MidnightCalm
23-09-10, 12:23
I get this a lot, it's horrible, if I don't jump up it just carries on and makes me feel seperated from my body ://

Hazel B
23-09-10, 12:36
I get a racing heart and pounding head. Please see your GP/uni nurse if it will reassure you, that's what they are there for.
Big hug and hope it passes soon.

ellie_C_mason1990
23-09-10, 15:03