PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

j2
22-09-10, 16:36
I am a long time sufferer of HA and I am currently worrying about somethinig but all of the sudden my big toes and the two toes next to them on both feet have gone completly to pins and needles. Is this anxiety, am i crushing nerves in both legs, is this a stroke. HELP me through this please!!!

calm
22-09-10, 16:45
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so horrid isnt it.

i think it is probably anxiety related...it can bring so many unwanted side affects...for me my left arm goes numb....and at 1st i thought the worse but i think its just the adrenaline pumping around my body.

you know wot.....if you are worrying go and see your gp...this then can settle your mind.

another member on here posted how anxiety can affect our bodies and it was so useful to read...unfortunately i cannot remember on what link it was.

hopefully they will read your post and post it on here for you xxxxx but maybe as i said go and see the doc...please let me know how you get on xxxxx

j2
22-09-10, 17:44
Thanks Calm for the kind words. Even though I am feeling better I can't stop thinking that I have a tumor somewhere that is pressing on a nerve. It is just so wierd that both feet were effected and only three toes on both feet. Has anyone had this before?

calm
22-09-10, 17:46
make an appointment maybe, if you can xxxx and hopefully the gp can take your worry away xxxxx

much love xxxx