PDA

View Full Version : i give up

julieliverpool
22-09-10, 18:11
i cant take much more 3 weeks into takin my meds well they got upped to 20mg i cant go on ive started loosing my hair threw medication im a young girl an im goin threw all this just get axiety 24/7

nomorepanic
22-09-10, 18:17
Go back to basics Julie - have a read of this:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/firststeps/

Hazel B
22-09-10, 18:20
Pleaase don't give up, read the information on that link, it really helped me as I thought I was going mad.
This site is brilliant and you are not alone.

calm
22-09-10, 19:01
oh my love....please please please dont give up....we have all felt like this...and i do too but then, we have to think of our blessings...and if you write them down...im sure you will see that it is not worth giving up
i said to my friend today....i think my hair is falling out!....its the stress but hopefully it will calm down!
im also going to take a look at the link provided by nicola.
we are here for you...as we say....we are all in this together...willing each other for a brighter tomorrow xxxxx

Heaven_Scent
22-09-10, 19:12
Your not alone. This forum is a lifesaver and we'r all here to help. Stay stong, you can get though this *big hugs* Xx

Fly away Katie
22-09-10, 19:18
Your not alone babe xxxxxxxxxxxx

Vixxy
22-09-10, 19:28
My hair is thinning too. My body is too busy being anxious to bother about making my head lovely and bouncy.
It will grow back and ill be just as nice :)

olderfella
22-09-10, 20:03
Hang in there Julie dont ever give up mate your not alone,we all know how hard it is but try to stay strong things will improve:hugs:

s11fyx
22-09-10, 22:22
your def not alome hun i feel the same im strugling such a alot with anixety caused by my relationship its making it awful x

currentlyoverseas
22-09-10, 23:12
Hang in there, remember that - a) it WILL pass, maybe not tomorrow, but there will be a future time when the way you are currently feeling is a memory - one that you may even cherish because of what you learn from it; b) if you are suffering from panic attacks, remember - no one ever died from a panic attack - I can't remember where I heard this, but when I am in the middle of the worst of one, I do take some comfort from this - I might THINK that this symptoms are critical, but it always gets better, without fail.

What I find helps is writing. Write it all down. Doesn't matter about spelling, punctuation, grammar etc. just get it all out of your head and on to paper. That way, when you are feeling a bit better, you can look back and review what you think, what the triggers are, what the thoughts are that you are having and get a bit of perspective on them. Find ways to try and avoid, or if necessary, manage the feelings that you get at certain times and under certain situations.

This is all from someone who is still suffering - I talk a good game! But I do think I am finding ways of at least understanding what is happening to me, and perhaps what I need to turn this around.

You can get through this, you really can.

julieliverpool
23-09-10, 20:17
thanks every1 for ur messages im crying readind them just feel so stressed unhappy and all i do is cry i just want it too end please