PDA

View Full Version : A Good Saturday

Robertc160882
04-03-06, 16:23
Hello Everyone,

I thought I should bore you all with another success story today even although I haven’t felt that great as the last two days I again managed to go to our local town centre. I even managed to go for a Chinese Buffy with my sister, my partner and the twins and I enjoyed every mouthful and never felt I was going to have a panic attack.

I managed to sleep most of the night only waking up once, which was also great so here’s hoping I get another good sleep tonight. A question I have is anyone who is on citrlpram ad’s have you experienced a light headed feeling almost as if your head is slightly empty. The only thing is I have noticed that I don’t feel 100% myself almost a confused kind of feeling but I can deal with that as long as I can function day to day.

Well let you know how tomorrow goes.

Robert

Sueblue
04-03-06, 17:04
Hello Robert
I'm of no help what-so-ever with your question - just wanted to say I'm pleased you've had a good day and done something enjoyable without the panic. Doesn't that just do wonders for you - it does for me, I certainly makes me feel more positive.
All the best and I hope you have more of them.
Sue

bobsy
04-03-06, 17:09
just wanted to say a big well done. [^] keep it up. sorry i can't reply about tablets as i am not taking any but im sure someone will come along soon and reply.

take care

bobsy

jackie
04-03-06, 17:12
hey robert

i think this is a common symptom especially at the beginning but i am not tooo sure.

well done mate, success stories are always a plus
jackie

Meg
04-03-06, 21:42
Yes it is very common so ignore it.

Glad you've had such a good day.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Robertc160882
05-03-06, 09:01
Thanks for all your support everyone it is so great that i feel everyone is behind me.