PDA

View Full Version : Dizziness and feeling out of sorts_Help Please

angelique
23-09-10, 04:20
Hi everyone. For the last week or so I have been feeling absolutely awful. I had caught the stomach flu and was knocked out for a couple of days. Since then I have been feeling dizzy and very tired. I saw my doctor yesterday and she checked my blood pressure which was normal, my ears (also ok), my temperature, heart, lungs etc - all the usual general tests and they were fine so why am I feeling this way? I have been spending alot of time in front of my computer and I have been getting alot of shoulder and neck tension so would this have anything to do with it? Also I should mention that I had a full blood work up about a month ago and all test results came back fine as well, so my logic tell me it's nothing serious but then there's that little voice in the back of my mind that still tells me that something could be wrong. Any advice? thank you.

daybyday
23-09-10, 04:32
Seems your dr. and tests sound all fine.
A flu will drain your body and make you feel weak. Make sure to eat well to replenish your nutrition and rebuild your strenth.
Computer use for exntended times will cause some dizzyness, just like video games. Just think about how we tense up muscles to type and holding our head and eyes in a fixed postion. You can notice it when you stop and purposefully breathe out and relax. Take frequent breaks, look up and away in different direction from the computer.

angelique
23-09-10, 05:06
Thank you for your reply. I can only hope that I will get better real soon.