PDA

View Full Version : im so angry with myself!!!!!!!!!!!

calm
23-09-10, 12:46
I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL THAT IT IS ALL MY FAULT THAT I HAVE MADE THIS HIGH ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACKS.

ITS MY MIND.....AND I JUST WANT IT ALL TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY HAVE I LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SUCH A BLOOMING IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED SOME HUGS TODAY....I AM BEGINNING TO THINK THAT I CANNOT TAKE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP! my dear dear friends....i just want to be held and told that it will get better!

debs71
23-09-10, 12:50
Calm....I know EXACTLY the frustration and anger you feel with yourself as I feel that too.

It's INFURIATING!!!!

I know it sounds weird, but keep that fighting spirit in your mind as this will really help you defy your anxiety, I really believe that.

I'm sending you some BIG, BIG HUGS:hugs::bighug1:
We will win this battle.......you WILL GET BETTER.

Lots of love and thoughtsxxxxx:hugs:

JaneC
23-09-10, 12:53
Hugs from me too Tracey :hugs:

If you're feeling especially bad at the mo it might be your meds just kicking in. Try to relax and don't beat yourself up about ANYTHING xx

calm
23-09-10, 12:53
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh debs!

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu - it is just so blooming exhausting...i just want to pull my mind out and throw it away and start again!

i am trying with the fighting spirit!....but i am just so exhausted with it all...i just want to curl up!

thank you and i am sending you a hug back :bighug1:xxxx thank you debs xxxxxx

calm
23-09-10, 12:54
do you think so jane.

the only thing is i have felt this way since june...and no improvement...i do so hope the meds make things feel better.....i do so hope so xxxxx

thank you jane....i just need to calm down and be nice to myself but at the moment i truly hate myself! for doing this to me....and putting my family through all of this xxxxxxxxx

Nigel
23-09-10, 13:02
‘It’s all my fault’...
Tracey, that’s MY line! I’ve been using it for years and I want it back!! :winks:

What was it that John Lennon said...
“Life is what happens to us while we’re busy doing other things”

You didn’t make this happen. It happened all by itself while you were busy doing other things...

It will get better Tracey :hugs:

Nigel

JaneC
23-09-10, 13:08
i just need to calm down and be nice to myself but at the moment i truly hate myself! for doing this to me....and putting my family through all of this xxxxxxxxx

It's a pretty common way to feel but you have to try to STOP!! I know it's easier said than done but it's not doing anyone any favours. None of us choose to be the way we are. It's a rare person that can just "pull themselves together)

When I restarted fluox last year, I'd been through months of 1) realising my old meds weren't working; and 2) getting off the blasted things, so I was quite desperate by the time I actually got on to it and got myself in a state panicking that it wasn't going to work this time. It took a bit longer but it did! Of course I can't give you a guarantee that it will work for you but you need to give it a few weeks. And honestly, it can make you feel more anxious and panicky before it makes you feel better and it's probably too soon for you to be feeling any real benefit.

Just try not to fret too much for now xxxx

calm
23-09-10, 13:10
oh nigel..thank you....i just want me back!...i think she may of gone forever!

calm
23-09-10, 13:14
i know jane xxxx i know...but i have been feeling like this since june...no let up of attacks - every single blooming day...now i think my mind is conditioned to this!....hopefully cbt next week will be of such help xxxxx

i worry about the most stupid of things....and they are really really stupid!...but i just cannot stop!.....but i know i have too...or i will make myself oh so ill...and end up in hosp xxxxx

paula lynne
23-09-10, 13:15
I understand your frustrations my sweet friend, but PLEASE give the meds chance to work...another 4 wks at least. If they dont help, we do plan B, and go back to gp, and we keep doing that until its sorted...I promise you youll never be alone xx You are a wonderful person, please dont give up. Try changing the morning routine like we discussed, instead of WAITING FOR THE PANIC to come and overwhelm you....please just try it for a few days T?....If we lived closer I would be there right now, squeezing your little self so hard your eyes would pop! but...for now...:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1::bighug1 ::bighug1:

calm
23-09-10, 13:18
PAULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

cant i come and move in lol xxxxx yes i will i promise i will try and change my morning routine but it is oh so hard...we have a set pattern..getting things ready for skool for kerrylouise...then ruby...then HOME!...then work!...and that cannot be broken!

but i am trying xxxxxx i love the squeeze xxxxx thank you paula xxxxx

JaneC
23-09-10, 13:21
I forgot you were going for CBT Tracey - I found it a big help xx

calm
23-09-10, 13:23
did you...oh that is oh so good to know...i have my fingers x that they will accept me xxxxx and be of help xxxx thank you jane xxxxx

paula lynne
23-09-10, 13:28
of course cbt will accept you!! They are there to help you my love, not judge you. I know you start work in a bit, so have a cuppa, and put some music on...loud! and sing! as loud as you can...really sing!.....laugh at your body....xxxxx luv ya xxxx you noodle! haha:D:hugs:

Nigel
23-09-10, 13:36
Hi Tracey,

“i just want me back!...i think she may of gone forever!”

I don’t think so.
She’ll be back :yesyes:

calm
23-09-10, 13:45
:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:thank you...just been for a short walk....as i was going out the door i started reaching (sorry maybe too much info) but i went around the block!

thank you all so much xxxxxx

paula lynne
23-09-10, 13:48
Well done for going out! try sucking mints if you feel a bit nausea xx:D

calm
23-09-10, 13:52
thank you paula xxxxxx