PDA

View Full Version : Cold and chest

indigo
23-09-10, 21:23
I have got a cold, a funny throat, not quite sore but raspy, a bit of a cough and just feeling pants! I am worrying a bit about my chest. It's not that i can't breathe but i feel like my chest is tight and kind of burning. I've got pains under my ribs and my tummy feels off (i suffer with ibs which has not been good recently anyway). I haven't got a temperature but my heart rate is 92 laying down!!!!

Feeling worried:shrug:

PokerFace
24-09-10, 09:47
I feel like that when I get ill too! My chest feels all tight and when I stretch idk what happens but I get a REALLY funny feeling in my chest, I have no idea how to explain it..hmm.. sort of like a burning/pulling/throbbing feeling. Is horrible =/

Don't worry about your heart rate being 92, it's perfectly acceptable especially if you've got a nasty cold coming on. Last time I was sick my heart rate was over 100 for about 3 days! xxx

indigo
24-09-10, 10:15
Thanks so much for your reply, i went to go to a and e last night got there and decided to go to my friends instead. Was thinking i was thinking too much about how i felt and this was making me worse. Felt a bit better after that.

Still feeling ill though and my eyes are hurting - hope it gets better soon, i hate being ill!!!

paula lynne
24-09-10, 10:59
Oh bless you, plenty of rest and fluids, and paracetamol for temp. Its horrible aching all over, put your feet up and try and relax. xx sausage and mash, and the beano comic in my day xxx:blush: