PDA

View Full Version : Why nobody reply? Am i the only one ?

GreyGirl
23-09-10, 23:18
See my question named "sexual intrusive thoughts about family members"
I am waiting for reply, all day,but nobody answered any. I feel worst now as i am the only one with this problem. I hate myself because of this.
Pls see my post and help me !

paula lynne
23-09-10, 23:21
Hi just read your post, its ok. Lots of others feel like you, its not that uncommon. Im so sorry you waited all day. Have you looked at the threads about ocd compulsive thoughts? on the left. Maybe you could also have a chat with a doctor about the way you feel, who could refer you to a person who is trained in this? again, so sorry youve waited such a long time. x:hugs:

nomorepanic
23-09-10, 23:22
Hi there

Sorry you had no replies but we are not the best site for OCD to be honest.

Did you see this post...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=50116

You may get better support there.

I am not trying to get rid of you at all but they are a dedicated site to OCD.

I will have a read of your post anyway

~glowly worm~
25-09-10, 16:30
Hey grey girl,

please dont fret,

quite often it can take a while for others to think about what to say, its horrible waiting but people do care here.
i know how awful OCD is and you are defnitely not alone in this, hang tight, replies will come and the site suggested might help meanwhile.

Warm wishes,

Glowly..

calm
25-09-10, 16:34
Greygirl...hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

dont have any answers my love...but just wanted to say....you will get help or as nicola said....go between the two sites.....we are here for you xxxxx

ems43
10-10-10, 22:51
hi there, i have met many people who had these thoughts. it might be worth going to the stuck in a doorway website, specifically for people with ocd xxxx

joannap
13-10-10, 17:39
i used to get the most horrible thoughts when my anxiety was high about family members/children etc - i remember the fear they used to bring but its part of anxiety - let the thoughts be there - think them as much as you like until they loose their ability to scare you - it is not a sign you are a bad person - it is because your mind is tired and not resiliant to them. everyone has wierd/inappropriate thoughts at times - its just that they stick in anxiety sufferers x