PDA

View Full Version : So worriied :(

Kirsty-Jayne
24-09-10, 14:39
Hey everyone.
Thanks for clicking on my post, really hope someone can give me the answers i need, or someone has had similiar symptoms :( Basically..

For about a month, i've had a heavy head.. the only way i can describe this, is that it feels like, something is there? But its not, just lately i've been getting headaches, i've been told this is just all due to tension, i don't help myself.. i don't eat properly, nor sleep properly.. This not being my fault, i'll go to bed tired, and lay there for hours. I'm 21 years of age, and don't drink that much, only on weekends =P But this is becoming a pain in the backside. If i have my hair up, it doesn't overly bother me as my hair is quite long so it just feels heavy anyway. But i've been very lightheaded today. I'm always eating anything with sugar in. I have a massive fear of fainting, so i tend to drink tea with 3 sugars at least twice a day, or just munch on sweets. But anyway, this is all getting a bit too much for me. I've never really let anxiety get the better of me, i've always been there to help other people, but as of late.. it is. I just really need to talk to someone who can make my world seem bright again. This is really starting to get me down. I have a new boyfriend too, and i don't want him to think im some sort of weirdo lol. He knows all about me, but i don't wanna be like this :( Any help would be greatly appreciated :( xx

Vixxy
24-09-10, 16:25
Hi there. When im at the worst of my anxiety I often find it very hard to lift my head. It just feels better if I look down at my chest.
My advice for you would be to learn relaxation and use it once in the morning and once at night. If youve got an ipod you can get an app from the itunes store that will run you through it. I use this one
http://itunes.apple.com/app/relax-andrew-johnson-lite/id307750844?mt=8

Fly away Katie
25-09-10, 09:54
Hello Kirsty. Your head can be affected by anxiety. Because you tense things without knowing it... Yesterday my head felt really really really HEAVY. And I realise why now... I had a driving lesson, and must have been tensing it the whole time..
Infact reading this had made my head a bit heavy!!
Your not alone flower.
Its nothing to worrie about, I can assure you x xxx x