PDA

View Full Version : Strange presure!

bukendaa
24-09-10, 18:06
Hey...Lately ive been really scared..For the last 4 days ive been felling a Out of breath...strange presure sort of thing in my chest..It comes and goes but its really got me concernd...I first noticed it when i was taking Xanax to help me sleep...Im not been prescribed xanax but my father gave me some to help me get to sleep for my insomnia....And i looked up it can make BP levels go high..I havent taken any for a few days or Valium! WHat do i do...? will i die..Is it heart related? :scared15:

nomorepanic
24-09-10, 18:17
You shouldn't really be taking a drug that isn't prescribed for this very reason. It may not be suitable for you to take!

The breathing problem is very common with anxiety as well though.

Fly away Katie
24-09-10, 18:18
Heyloo Bukendaa.
It's pretty normal to get a tight or pressured chest when you feel anxious.
I've had it lots of times. Pretty scary, but it won't hurt you. And It's definatley NOT heart related ;) Relax x x x

bukendaa
24-09-10, 18:57
Yeh but ive been getting it even when im not anxious...Hopefully it just goes away!

nomorepanic
24-09-10, 18:59
You may not feel anxious but it is still there.

I get the breathing problem and I am not anxious.

Certainly don't take any more of the Xanax though unless a doc prescribes it

bukendaa
24-09-10, 19:01
Yeh im most def not touching any pill im not meant to!....Thanks for the Advice!

bukendaa
26-09-10, 13:29
OMG help i know what this is...Im sure its heart failure..This felling is geting bad its really scareing me...Im haveing to take deep breaths to try relive this strange pain im felling....Im freaking out...im not at home im on holidays with my Grandmother..What do i do?? OMG im really scared this all started a few days ago what do i do...???

bukendaa
26-09-10, 13:34
my Grandmother said she will try book me into the docs tomorow...WIll i live till then omg this is heart failure i have all the symptoms...OMG what do i do!

MidnightCalm
26-09-10, 13:36
What symptoms do you have, calm down, what makes you so sure it's heart failure?

hardtime-heather
26-09-10, 13:44
calm down bukendaa thats the way i was you could be taken a panic attack because your soo up tight , just deep breaths and i know how hard it is too do when your panicing but it does help , listen to your breathing while doing this and look at it this way

its anxiety..if it was heat failure you would be gone by now

my dad told me that ^^ and it helped me alot and its true if you think about it , have a wee look on the panic attack form am sure you'll see simlier stories

all the best
heather xx

bukendaa
26-09-10, 14:19
But ive been geting this for 5 days now..Even when im perfectly calm and fell good...

Its this presure felling of breathlessnes i first noticed while riding my mountin bike a few days ago...Now its goten worse im taking Deep breathes to try relive the pain in my Lungs or were ever it is...I have COnstipation aswell like the symptom thing said..Im really scared...I cant take nice shallow breaths its been like this for days...and im up at my grandmothers and she just says its "All in Your head..Your 15 years old and in good health" But im not..SHe said she will take me to the docs tomorow and put me back on the bus back home..

bukendaa
26-09-10, 15:13
SO what do i do..How long do you live with heart failure??? How did this happen???