PDA

View Full Version : please say a prayer for my kerrylouise....

calm
24-09-10, 19:57
hi my dearest friends.....once again kerrylouise has an acute urine infection....had to take up the sample to the hospital and will have the results back on tuesday!....we are still awaiting for a more intensive scan......need to chase up on monday!
my heart is out my mouth.....please also pray that i can hold it all together.....and tomorrow i wont have such acute anxiety and will be able to continue to look after my girl.
god love her...she is such a good girl. thank you my dear dear friends xxxxx

paula lynne
24-09-10, 20:06
i will say a prayer tonight for you all. xx youre a wonderful mum and friend, no wonder you feel anxious at this time bless you. Use any technique in your arsenal to calm you down (chain smoking doeasnt count), and trust that you will cope on tuesday DESPITE the outcome. You WILL handle it ok. Have faith in yourself..you are stronger than you know. You can do it. I know you can xx:hugs:excuse the spelling, lost my glasses x:wacko:

Hazel B
24-09-10, 20:08
I send strength and support to you sweetheart x

calm
24-09-10, 20:18
Thank you ladies xxxxx my mind is just so jumbled up! xxxxx

Hazel B
24-09-10, 20:51
You can get through this, try not to worry, I know that's not easy but please please try.

calm
24-09-10, 20:56
i can feel that rush of panic....trying 2 squash it.....dreading 2mrw morning.....thats when it all goes mad!.....at the moment i call my best friend and he is o so good....talks me dwn...comforts me.....what would we do without each other xxxxx

thank you hazel....i promise i will try xxxx

bottleblond
24-09-10, 21:02
Calm

Sending huge hugs and positive thoughts to you and your daughter and i keep my fingers crossed for a very speedy recovery.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvpwDK-09lzpQhfHdh3MA36khF4rwX0DR7xkIfu4ZrMZq1Pcc&t=1&usg=__WnjyD68f3cLlFCeDlv3xzdo58ZI=

Love Lisa
xxx

calm
24-09-10, 22:20
Lisa...thank you xxxxx im just dreading tomorrow morning...everyday since june i have had huge attacks...i dont want tonight to end....as tomorrow ..nooooooooooo i need to be positive......i wont have an attack im going to be much better xxxxxxx

nomorepanic
24-09-10, 22:22
Tracey

Will be thinking of you and sending you good vibes

xxx

eternally optimistic
24-09-10, 23:12
Thoughts are with you Calm:hugs:

calm
24-09-10, 23:18
thank you so much nicola and jay ann - im not going to bed yet...dont want tomorrow morning to begin :weep: thank you so much for your kind words xxxxx

eeyorelover
25-09-10, 05:02
Prayers and hugs for you and Kerrylouise!!!

You are going to do great!!
Just remember...you are stronger than you think you are and can deal with whatever happens!
MANTRA TIME :)
LOL
xxx
Sandy

daybyday
25-09-10, 05:29
:emot-pray::hugs: Prayers and hugs

calm
25-09-10, 11:38
oh thank you oh so much....really bad morning...but just taken a bath....i just need to hold it all together for kerrylouise .....thank you so so so much xxxxxx

thank you to each and every1 of you...i know i am such high maintenance at the moment xxxxx and i am oh so sorry xxxxx

paula lynne
25-09-10, 11:54
Oi noodle!...NEVER appologise for how you feel. x great to talk to you last night x keep busy and distracted hun, its freezing in the valleys today, but we are going to go for a little walk, maybe a blast of fresh air will do you good xxx:flowers:

calm
25-09-10, 11:56
thank you paula...i have sent you a msg on f/b.....thank you - i've had a bath .....and going to town shortly xxxx

have a lovely walk and will be in touch later xxxxx

Nigel
25-09-10, 12:43
Hi Tracey,

I don’t go to church so I’ll light a ‘virtual’ candle for you and KerryLoiuse.
Sending you strength, and wishing KerryLouise a speedy recovery.

Nigel :flowers:

eeyorelover
25-09-10, 16:47
Just wanted to pop by and say I've been thinking positive thoughts for you and saying prayers for the two of you!
((((HUGS)))))

calm
25-09-10, 16:50
NIGEL AND EEYORE...that is so so so lovely of you both xxxxx

suzy-sue
25-09-10, 19:06
Thinking of you both Tracey :hugs:. Hope KerryLouise feels better soon and you keep Strong and positive .Hugs Sue :hugs:xx

calm
25-09-10, 21:12
Thank you sue your message means so much....god love her she was in so much pain yesterday...it broke my heart.

can i just say......im so so so so so so sorry....i know i must be a pain in the butt....thank you for all your posts xxxx they mean the world xxxxx and bring me much comfort and it makes me think i am not going completely mad xxxx

ElizabethJane
25-09-10, 22:38
Yes I will say a prayer for her in Church tomorrow. EJ.

calm
26-09-10, 12:47
elizabethjane...that is oh so lovely to hear....thank you so very very much it is greatly appreciated xxxxx