PDA

View Full Version : a better day

daisycake
24-09-10, 20:50
Went down to uni and asked to see my old counsellor, she sat and spoke to me for an hour. She really calmed me down, she wants me to ask to see a pyschologist for CBT/anxiety management training as she says this will really help, and that I have to see her every fortnight for a while, as a method of control, she says I am amazing for keeping going and she says I shouldn't be trying to cope without professional help, I'm sooo happy she is listening, she has told me to exercise more/eat properly, and to get more sleep too. I am still a bit concerned over issues with my heart, I'm convinced it might just stop but she and my mum and my GP have all said an ECG would pick up these conditions and that I dont have to worry... Aah I am so relieved, I feel much more relaxed - more than I've felt in days. I managed to spend a whole day really out of my flat on my own and I was OK! :yesyes:

PokerFace
24-09-10, 22:14
Yaay! Your old counsellor sounds lovely and you definatley sound on the right track! I have worries about my heart too and I know how overwhelming it can feel and how much that fear can stop you doing. I havn't been out the house on my own in..omg months! So really well done! :) xx

MoonlightFire
24-09-10, 22:46
Big hugs Daisy, glad you're feeling a bit better xxx

Fly away Katie
25-09-10, 09:50
Well done Daisy, thats made me happyyyy to know :) x x x x x

paula lynne
25-09-10, 11:26
Hi Daisy, thats great news xx:D