PDA

View Full Version : Whats your worst symptom?

crazyhayz
24-09-10, 22:51
or one you find the hardest to cope with?

Mines my heart as i know that its my lifeline lol. Its the thing thats keeping me alive. I worry with every palp or chest pain, and i deffo think chest pains are my biggest fear. I get panicky every time i get chest pain, and even more so with dizziness/palps with the pains!! I must admit though, dizziness and balance problems are having a severe effect on me right now, i keep thinking MS or some other brain disease :(

Kerry B
24-09-10, 22:56
Hi mine is the dizziness even though I had it since May its still really scares me more than anything as it seems to last the longest and I hope I havent got it for the rest of my life and I don't think I will be able to cope.

eternally optimistic
24-09-10, 23:09
Hi

Mine is the rush when an attack is coming on, the speed of feeling "normal" and the lack of ability to focus. It is scarey.

crazyhayz
24-09-10, 23:14
yeah i hate the focus thing, do ur eyes ever go all weird and sketchy like u cant look at one thing for too long as ur focus goes really strange and u get lightheaded? or blurry vision?

PokerFace
24-09-10, 23:15
Hmm I'm pretty much same as you, chest pains and palptiations/missed beats that hurt me scaring me the most. Probs my top one is the missed beats that make my left arm go numb/hurt or hurt my chest at same time. I know it's all anxiety deep down but everytime it happens I always think my hearts gonna pop! ;( xx

nomorepanic
24-09-10, 23:17
You can survive heart attacks though - it is not all doom and gloom

debs71
24-09-10, 23:33
I'm not scared or concerned about any of the physical anxiety symptoms as I know they are false/anxiety induced.

It is the mental symptoms that frighten me most - depersonalization is the absolute worst for me and the fear and dread comes a close second.

ZMan
25-09-10, 00:20
Mines is I always pay attention to my throat, I swallow to make sure everythnigs ago, I stay alert for the mildest of changes.

Just now it's slightly irritated/hoarse and hurts when I aswallow, hence making me worried.... and so it begins... :roflmao:

crazyhayz
25-09-10, 10:40
Yes i agree debs71, i hate the mental symptoms too, i get bad depersonlization and derealization, speshly when in supermarkets, do u get it in supermarkets????

I get really bad feelings like im guna faint and ive also recently started feeling too scared to be alone in the house, and i even have a 23 month old baby boy to look after. I hate how much it ruins ur life.

sammi
25-09-10, 11:00
Mines chest pain and the pain in my left arm. Even after all the heart tests been fine when the pain comes I'm convinced its my heart x

Fly away Katie
25-09-10, 12:58
Mine is choking and throat feelings, breathing... But right now, the ongoing pain in my tummy. 3 weeks of it is beginning to feel like I will never see the light again :'( x x x

hardtime-heather
26-09-10, 14:16
mines is the throat as i cant eat certian food ( globus hypercius ) xx

flamarella
26-09-10, 18:38
i just hate everything about being a hypochondriac especially the obsession with looking things up and when u feel like you have cancer in some area u start feeling pain there and your mind just goes out of control thinking that your days are numbered. i just wanna shut my brain off