PDA

View Full Version : Sudden weakness in hands/legs/arms?!! HELP :(

crazyhayz
24-09-10, 22:56
Please say someone else gets this!!!!!!

I can get it even if im busy, and NOT anxious so i dont have a clue why its happening. I was on the loo earlier and suddenly felt like I couldnt feel or move my hands, although i know i could as i tried to move them and i did but they just felt SEVERELY weak?!!

Does ne1 else EVER get a sudden feeling that they cant move or feel their arms/hands even though they know they can??? I keep thinking my brain has sumthin really bad wrong with it to make me feel this way, like im getting MS or something :( So scared... :( :( :( Its not there all the time, its intermittent, so does this mean its not my brain... im so scared right now :(

crazyhayz
24-09-10, 23:13
didnt think so :( :( :(

nomorepanic
24-09-10, 23:15
Blimey - give people chance to reply. :roflmao:

It is late and not many on at the moment.

calm
24-09-10, 23:22
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii so sorry for late reply xxxxxx

when i am having my high anxiety/panic attack my left arms goes so heavy and also numb....at 1st it scared me half to death.....but now i know its a symptom of the attack this is how my body reacts....and maybe if you are in high anxiety it maybe your body reacting....i think there is a link to how high anxiety/panic can affect your body or someone will copy on here for you.

try not to be too alarmed....but if you need to call your gp for reassurance xxxxx

j2
25-09-10, 02:59
I recently posted with similar symptoms. My anxiety is sky high and I am sure you symptoms are anxiety too.