PDA

View Full Version : new here .. just want to say hi

mindzoom1
25-09-10, 00:33
Hi to all

My name is Jules and i have joined this site as i feel as if i have no-one who understands how i feel. I have suffered from depression and anxiety for the past 5 years after a particularly traumatic experience i went through, I have been on and off anti-depressants and beta blockers plus sleeping tablets (as i am also an insomniac) since this time.

I have managed to hold down a demanding job but for the last month or so things are slowly gettin on top of me. I feel anxious all the time day and night for no apparent reason and the least wee thing makes me feel i am hopeless and useless. I used to be a strong independant person but have lost this now.

I want to be me again and i look forward to meeting others on here who may understand some of how i feel.

Thank you for reading.:blush:

Jules

nomorepanic
25-09-10, 00:44
Hi mindzoom1

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

mindzoom1
25-09-10, 03:39
thank you nicola, thank god there is such a place to come to for support and help.

daybyday
25-09-10, 04:26
:welcome: Hope to see you in chat room

paula lynne
25-09-10, 08:02
Hi Jules a big welcome to you :welcome:glad to know you xx

Vanilla Sky
25-09-10, 18:47
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

stucun
29-09-10, 20:36
I have managed to hold down a demanding job but for the last month or so things are slowly gettin on top of me. I feel anxious all the time day and night for no apparent reason and the least wee thing makes me feel i am hopeless and useless. I used to be a strong independant person but have lost this now.

Jules i know all too well how this feels just now... Stick in there!

ps. Hamilton eh? that makes two of us..

jada
29-09-10, 21:18
Just read the bit where you said you feel hopeless and useless...aww sweetie, I know how you feel...hang in there...

luv 'n hope

jan x

Carrie1976
29-09-10, 21:34
There are lots of us who understand exactly how you feel.
I believe there is hope here...just connecting with people who are in the same boat makes it a bit less lonely
stay strong
Carrie

Fly away Katie
29-09-10, 22:25
Hello and welcome to NMP x x x

photographymatt
29-09-10, 22:42
welcome mindzoom, stay strong!

owleyes
29-09-10, 22:44
Hi,
Nice to know I'm not the only newbie!