PDA

View Full Version : Shaky. Pleas help!

Natalie x
25-09-10, 18:01
Hi. I'm in such a panic right now. For the whole day i've been feeling shaky. I also was getting head vibrations and im so scared something is gonna happen. I was supposed to be going out with my boyfriend tonight and when i told him i didnt feel up to it, he sounded disappointed. Is this anxiety? Im so scared and have so many negative thoughts and images going through my head. Please reply. Thanks x

nomorepanic
25-09-10, 18:04
Have you been eating today regularly?

calm
25-09-10, 18:05
NATALIE....yes this i think anxiety!

the negative thoughts are oh so horrid...you are not alone in this....its oh so common.....ok xxxxxxx

a friend of mine suggested breathing into a PAPER bag...and a breathing exercise is good ......natalie wot i am always told is that it wont harm us...ok.....just go with it.......if a negative thought comes into your mind...say...yes i acknowledge that thought...thank you but then try and think of a positive.

we are here - you are not alone ok xxxxxx

Natalie x
25-09-10, 18:11
Thanks for your replies guys. Yes i had breakfast then when i was shopping i went for coffee and a bite to eat. I think that im just so focussed on the feelings and thats why i feel this way. They're so horrible. My therapist has told me to write my feelimgs down so im doing this just now. Does anyone know a good technique to try to get me to calm down? x

Fly away Katie
25-09-10, 18:19
Sometimes I shake so bad, I have to clench my teeth together, to stop them from chattering like some mad animal... Its insane!!
Its definatley anxiety, youl be fine. Just relax. Theres nothing else to it x x x

paula lynne
25-09-10, 18:22
Re-breathe into a paper bag, this helps the carbon dioxide/oxygen imbalance. x:hugs:

StephieLane2105
25-09-10, 18:57
Hmmmm Singing helps....it regulates your breathing automatically!! Plus if you put something upbeat, maybe a bit cheesy on then it will take your mind of things.

Also, I find breathing out your mouh with your lips together, sort of making a horse type noise relieves so much tension....dont ask me how I dont know but it works!!
Like everyone else has said the best thing is just to think positive thoughts, and know that you're not alone. Have you thought of calling your boyfriend and letting him know, maybe he could be with you for a bit till you feel better.
Take care hun
xx