PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Health Question

panicattack247
26-09-10, 03:54
Hi its me again, i have another sexual related question, im not a spammer or anything, this is my form of anxiety so please dont make any suggestions im weird.

I heard that suffocating yourself while masturbating can kill you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation When i am masturbating, i find my self accidentally holding my breath or taking short breaths trying not to breath too loud. Am i at risk at killing myself doing this? or do you have to pass out for it to kill you?

thank you in advance

PokerFace
26-09-10, 04:41
No, that means they physcially strangle themselves with something so they can't breathe. You can die accidently when doing that, holding your breath is safe.

Jaco45er
26-09-10, 08:06
Relax panic.

Unless you are related to Michael Hutchence you have nothing to worry about.

westofengland
26-09-10, 10:53
here's the thing, despite what the church used to say, masturbating is apparently quite good for you - helps to prevent prostrate cancer by flushing out the tubes apparently. It's about the safest sex you can have - so long as you've not rigged up a lot of ropes around your neck and stuck something in your mouth, you'll be fine

anthrokid
27-09-10, 01:50
Hey mate,

What they are referring to is when people purposely suffocate themselves because for some bizarre reason they get off over it. It has nothing to do with hyperventilating or holding your breath :) You can't actually suffocate yourself by holding your breath, you will pass out before you suffocate and your body will automatically begin breathing again no matter how hard you try to hold your breath.