PDA

View Full Version : Emetaphobia disaster!

tinker.
26-09-10, 12:37
im sure all your emets know that there is a bug going round atm :(
at my school everyone is getting it! it has bin going round for a few weeks and i havnt had it YET, none of my friends of had it either YET, but someone in my class last week was sick on thursday, and i was on holiday and she came back the same day as me (monday) so i wasnt scared then, but 2 of her friends then caught it :/ this is not good, and everyone is just off ill, and also there is a cold going round which my friends have! haha, i havnt had that yet either but i did have a scratchy throat this morning :S im trying to wash my hands as much as i can and drinking vitamin C things such as pure orange before school, i havnt bin very close to the ones that have bin sick apart from sitting in front of them in class but no physical contact, im trying my hardest to stay positive but i really need advice to stop me from getting this bug! :weep: help me and reply back soon thanks xx

fairyclairy
26-09-10, 13:28
Im in the exact same position but at work!
There is a bad sickness bug going round at work at the moment and everyone is getting off... everyday there is another person who is off sick with it!!
Its terrified me.... but apart from washing hands often and not touching mouth etc, i cant think of anything else to stop catching it... just keep your hygiene up and im sure ul be ok! xx

tinker.
26-09-10, 15:42
but it has bin the weekend so i havnt bin near people, but what if i have already caught it :(:(:( oh deary me im terrified xx

fairyclairy
26-09-10, 17:43
If you had already caught it - im sure you would already be showing signs of the bug!
Because uv had two days of not being in school... so u would have been sick by now if u had it!
Keep washing your hands, carry around one of those hand gel things where you dont need water and im sure you'll be ok xx

HelenLouise
26-09-10, 21:11
I'm panicing about this aswell! People have started to get it near me :weep:!

I won't cope if i get it!

I've gone on a mad bleaching session today and cleaned everything!
I wish they would find away to get rid of these horrible bugs forever.

Hope everyone stays sickness bug free!

xxx

tinker.
26-09-10, 21:14
thankyou so much helen i feel more at ease, but im trying to stay away from all these lurgy people :L ill keep you filled in on what happens, and hope everyone stays well <3

tinker.
26-09-10, 21:45
my stomach all of a sudden makin weird noises :/ im not hungry but still abit panicky, i dont feel sick have headache or temperature no symptoms but the weirdest noises :/

HelenLouise
27-09-10, 12:17
Try not to worry about stomach noises :)!

It could be that your stomach is emptying or is gurgling because it wants food even though you aren't hungry.

I think if you had the bug you would feel bad by now!
Mine was gurgling today aswell so i know how you feel!

Hope you're okay! :hugs:

fairyclairy
27-09-10, 12:32
Arhh i really hate this.... yet another person writing all over facebook that theyve got the dreaded sickness bug!! I just dont want to know... :mad: lol
I havnt seen this person is years so no chance of me catching it off her but it just puts it in my mind again.... everyone is getting it!! Why cant it just go away... or they figure out some way to stop being sick forever!!

Iv got a hairdresser appointment in abit and now im dreading sitting there and suddenly feeling sick and i cant escape... i just dont want to leave the house but i know i cant do that!

How are u feeling today Tinker? xx

HelenLouise
27-09-10, 16:02
I just noticed someone posting about the bug on facebook to.

It makes us worse!!!

I'm actually feeling a bit sick now aswell :(

Hoping its just anxiety xx

fairyclairy
27-09-10, 16:47
Thats how i was when i read about it on facebook... i immediatly started to feel sick!!
But then i thought.... iv not seen this person in years so im not actually ill!! lol

It just puts it back into our minds doesnt it.. knowing that something is going round!
Im now questionning everything about where iv been, who iv been in contact with etc but we're never going to control it because bfs, family etc see people who could be carrying the bug so i suppose if we're gona get it, we cant do anything about it!!

But its just so frustrating... keep washing hands and hope for the best :) thats all im gona do xx

tinker.
01-10-10, 18:28
i am fine thankyou fairyclairy, and i think its stopped going round at my school, not out of the woods yet though :( xx

tinker.
06-10-10, 20:13
iv'e got temperature, headache, and stomach making funny noises. help me ;(

fairyclairy
07-10-10, 19:44
Only just seen this.... how are you doing now? Im sure you are ok...

My mums now saying her stomach feels dodgy.... its now in my house!!! Bludy hate this... it might not be the stomach bug but i automatically assume it is!

x

tinker.
08-10-10, 21:45
well tonight my friend came to my house we had tea then started jumping around and dancing then i layed down for abit and forgot about it and started jumping around again :( im so scared i feel abit iffy im properrrr scared some help me ;(

Caitlin_Xx
29-10-10, 10:04
I was on holiday last week and the people i was staying with caught the bug and passed it on to me and my family, i was paniking alot and had a really bad holiday but it was really not as bad as i thought it would be as it was kind of a 24 hour thing.

tinker.
02-11-10, 19:53
i feel very ill atm, its bin the week hols and ive not bin near anyone apart from my bestfriend and i know she hasnt bin ill, im so scared i feel so ill, and i dont know what to do, i havnt hardly anything to eat though today because ive bin on my beauty course, could this be why i feel rubbish?

daybyday
02-11-10, 20:11
I've had a cold sinus, sore throat for a few weeks now.
It started with congestion on and off like my body was trying to fight it, then I had a touch of fever feeling but it never really stayed. Then the sore throat started. Now my ears are feeling some pressure.

I'm hearing of other people saying it is sticking longer than usual.