PDA

View Full Version : heyy

Midnightharp
26-09-10, 15:53
ahh hey guys. im someone whos had a long road of recovery from things. still very much on them, ive never been a massivly open person but thought id give this whole side of it a try for once. never know, could be a miracle cure :P anyways, im someone whos always wanting to find out more but answer questions to what i know so feel free to ask me questions aswell. cheers guys :D

diane07
26-09-10, 15:54
Hi Midnightharp

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ChrisBaker
26-09-10, 16:50
Hi midnightharp:welcome:this is a good way of meeting like minded people. It takes your mind off the awful things.

Anabell
26-09-10, 17:17
Hi Midnightharp - this is a really friendly and supportive board so hope you find some comfort here :)

paula lynne
26-09-10, 18:15
Hi AND WELCOME :welcome: tell us a bit more about yourself when youre ready. So good to know you x

Vanilla Sky
26-09-10, 19:24
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

ByThePowerOfGreyskul
26-09-10, 20:35
Hi there,
I am new here too, it has been a relief for me to read info about others and realise that I am not as alone in all this as it sometimes feels!

:)

Fly away Katie
26-09-10, 22:15
Hello and welcome to NMP x x x