PDA

View Full Version : i really do give up

julieliverpool
26-09-10, 18:21
i cant take anymore really really cant its gettin me down soo much all i do is cry i cannot be bothered

Xavier
26-09-10, 18:27
You shouldn't give up because if you do then for sure it will suck if you just stay in all the time or at least avoid everywhere you get panic attacks.
There are other people who have stopped having panic attacks so it has to be possible to stop them, but for sure it won't be if you give up.

ditzygirl
26-09-10, 18:38
Please don't give up, it's horrid when ur feeling like but hang on in there. Are you taking meds? If not please go to ur GP and get some help. I bet ur special and loved and things can and will get better - honest I understand completely

Hayley1982
26-09-10, 18:41
Hi Julie is it panic attacks u suffer with? Don't give up I've felt like that many times it will improve if u need a chat u can pm me anytime :hugs::hugs::hugs:

heavenly
26-09-10, 20:03
Please don't give up, you have had good days before this attack and you will get good days again. I know its hard but hang on in there! Can you ring a friend/family member?

ladybird64
26-09-10, 20:47
Julie hun,

I see from a previous post that you have Post Natal depression, also that your relationship has broken down.

No wonder you are feeling desperate, I think anyone would feel the same.:hugs: This is a hell of a lot to be dealing with on your own isn't it? If you can summon up the strength that I know you have inside somewhere, would you go and see your doctor and tell them how low you feel?

I honestly feel that the main problem here is your PND (I have 5 kids) and that it is so important you get some support to help you through this difficult time.

Obviously we are here on the forum and we don't allow you to give up (:winks:), there is also your Health Visitor who is used to seeing women that suffer from PND and know how awful it can be. There are helplines that can support you too.

I know that it all seems just to much too even try and overcome just now but you don't need to go through this by yourself..there is help out there.

Do you have any friends you trust or relatives that you can talk to about how rough you feel?

It is an illness hun and needs to be given proper treatment so that you can feel better for you and your little baby.

Take care and keep posting :hugs:

julieliverpool
26-09-10, 22:38
fell asleep from 630 till 930 my mum had the baby an i woke up feeling worse i have loads of help and support but 1 day im ok the next im not im loosing my hair im 26 years old i should be enjoyin life i wont go out the door and if i do its to the shop so thats os getting me down quite alot as i used to love goin out every day wen my baby was 3 months old thats wen i hit rock bottom everythin just started pnd aniexty panick attacks its a nighmare im on meds they got upped about 4 weeks ago and i dont seem to feel any better well i do to wat i was but still loads of anxiety i just want to be there form my boys i just want these stupid thoughts out my headd