PDA

View Full Version : i cant take it anymore ... =(

flamarella
26-09-10, 18:32
im having a bad day... woke up feeling pains everywhere. i feel like i have terminal cancer. im tired of always worrying :weep:

sammi
26-09-10, 20:10
Sorry you feel so bad. I have pain everywhere at the min and I'm so tempted to bgo to a&e.

MidnightCalm
26-09-10, 20:50
I've been pretty bad recently too with aches and pains.
Sick of always having something to worry about.

Fly away Katie
26-09-10, 22:19
I know how you feel. my pain wont go away. been 3 weeks now, and it feel like 3 years. Dont feel alone babe, theres LIGHT at the end of the tunnel even if you dont think so x x

MidnightCalm
26-09-10, 22:22
Every day I hope i'll wake up good and better again.

Eggy
26-09-10, 22:23
I definitely know how you feel, I feel worse than ever today, I feel like i'm on my last legs or i have cancer somewhere.

Fly away Katie
26-09-10, 22:24
Every day I hope i'll wake up good and better again.

I couldnt have sad that better myself.. and then when you DO wake up and roll over and realise that you still feel the same, you wonder if theres any point even getting out of bed.. :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

MidnightCalm
26-09-10, 22:27
I couldnt have sad that better myself.. and then when you DO wake up and roll over and realise that you still feel the same, you wonder if theres any point even getting out of bed.. :weep::weep::weep::weep::weep::weep:

:hugs: It's just a big kick in the teeth, the day I wake up fine I'll probably run down the street screaming and kissing old people.

Fly away Katie
26-09-10, 22:50
Me too, me too!!!!!!!!! If that day EVER comes :'( xxxxxxxxxxxx

flamarella
27-09-10, 01:00
i know its like you wake up and there is always a problem with the what if's and the aches and pains .. and my stomach has been hurting forever

becky000
27-09-10, 09:40
Funny I just said the same to myself this morning. "I long for a morning when I can wake up and feel WELL". I feel so ill but it's all niggly things, aches and pains and groggy head.
I've been through this so many times in the past 20 years and I know that it eventually goes away, I just have to keep reminding myself of that. But that little devil keeps pointing out to me how THIS time it could be something bad......
Should I go and worry the doctor again? - will my husband get sick and tired of my whining?
I find that if I keep very busy and keep my mind occupied then I hardly notice it and that tells me that it can't be that bad. Just have to hang in until it goes away by itself like it always does.
Does this help any of you out there going through the same thing?
I hope so xx

Fly away Katie
27-09-10, 18:44
i know its like you wake up and there is always a problem with the what if's and the aches and pains .. and my stomach has been hurting forever
SAME. 3 weeks now. I just want to die, its getting to me that much :'( Cried myself to sleep when I got home today. Just wanted to escape the pain.:weep:

flamarella
28-09-10, 00:38
you no worries hun its anxiety i know that 4SURE ...