PDA

View Full Version : palpitaions

april tones
05-03-06, 23:09
whats your palpitaions like? i have had wierd ones latelty which shake me up! feels like heart suddely jumps out chest or throat one one beat or feels like it flutters! very scary! any one else? x

apriltones

ashley
05-03-06, 23:30
hay april, i get them they are eptopic beats arnt they, nasty as hell ... i can get up to 100 a day at the least sometimes they all roll into each other, ive had anxiety for 15 years love and in all that time ive had every symtom going ... but not this one until up to nearly a week ago.. so you can imagine what im thinking, they are the pits mate, nasty and frightening.. ive been told over and over that they cant hurt you though, its just the levels of anxiety in our bodies that to this, watch out for jackies posting,if she sees this she will be straight in here .. join the eptopic heart beat club love,.
Its so easy to say dont be scared when i fear them too, but all i can say is lotes of people get them at there worst and they are still here years later.
I hate them, in wrting this to you ive already had 5 eptopic beats, so love tell me ... i know them.. mine are like yours.. big thud in the chest and then in the throat ..sometimes big and sonetimes small... but whatever .. they are cruel.. i have read up a thousand times on them and most say they are not life threating.. well love i hope not huh...hope this helps you that i suffer the same as you .

ash x

april tones
05-03-06, 23:40
hi ash. i have read few of you post tonight and replied!
i have been member of here for a while but go on another forum now which is unrelated to panic but had thread on it about it. i have had got loads better now i got diagnossi last yr for all symptoms i had. although i still suffer anxiety and negativie repetiive thoughts, mainly when due on!
i went to docs a month ago, was running there and due on too, heart was racing, doc said, oo heart murmur! i panicked! was in tears! i got it checked out again week later and there wasnt one. that got me worried and paranoid of my heart then. started the paranoid thoughts. what if? oyu know how it goes/ i am alot stronger now and can conrtol things. xx

apriltones

ashley
05-03-06, 23:55
April , i wish i was there with you feeling stronger too, i am in a right old state i tell ya.. these eptopic beats are so nasty .. i have at least 100 a day, never have i had them before, i just dont know how to deal with them to be honest love, i have just come on propranlol 3 days ago and i just hope they help everything calm down the nasty beats---well thats what im hoping april-coz boy im climbing walls in fear at the moment.
God i dont know how you felt when you went to the docs and they said you had a murmur , poor you i can imagine how you would of felt coz if i had heard that i would of got bonkers - and then they tell you oh its ok you havnt..bloody hell mate..

im so happy for you, that you are in control, i used to be.. tis time is the worse anxiety i have had in all 15 years ... i tell ya ...unbelivable levels of fear.

ashx

ash x

april tones
06-03-06, 00:01
hi, i am like you sometimes believe me!!!!
i have been in right states! i was scared of this bird flu talk back in oct 05! i was so scared! realy worked up! i started taking bach flower remedies, they must of worked as not scared about bird flu now! i wont eat chicken or turkey though or eggs apart from yorkshire puds! completelty put off x

apriltones

lin
06-03-06, 14:19
hi april

i know wot u r goin through i get ectopic beats just like ash. Have had them for 4yrs now ever since i have had my anxiety/panic attacks.

At first though it was palps but then it went to ectopics they are scary, there are plenty of us on here with this problem.

I'm goin to the doc's this week hopefully be reasured by him that they are not harmful.

take care
lind axx

april tones
06-03-06, 15:51
what is exaclty etopics? thanks x

apriltones

april tones
06-03-06, 18:31
hi, i have jsut had 2 funny heart flutters in 10 mins. i am extremely tired and achy" my other muscles are twitching. is it related?

apriltones