PDA

View Full Version : Angie's adventure Part 2

ladybird64
26-09-10, 22:43
I haven't done the next adventure yet, that happens tomorrow.

I am off to the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square with daughters in the morning so I will be doing battle with even more tourists this time. :winks:

I went to Trafalgar Square 2 years ago as I had to change buses there, kind of managed with a big PA but was struck down by a crying fit the next day..it was not a good time for me.

I really have mixed feelings about posting here because I feel that for me personally, I don't look on these trips as a battle that I have won, more of a normal and enjoyable outing.

Some of you have told me that it does help and gives people hope so with that in my mind, I'll post as I go along doing different stuff.

If I annoy anybody, just say so and I won't post here!

By the way..the only thing that is worrying me about tomorrow is the weather. :D

Keep the faith people :hugs:

paula lynne
26-09-10, 23:33
Have a wonderful day! wrap up warm girls xx:hugs:

Veronica H
27-09-10, 09:19
:yesyes::bighug1:Enjoy the day.

Veronicax

SueBee
27-09-10, 09:49
As if you'd annoy anyone Mrs!!!

It's lovely to hear you're doing so well and getting out and enjoying life. Have a great day! :hugs:

Sue xxxx

Vanilla Sky
27-09-10, 10:37
Ladybird , as if lol. It's great to hear how well someone is doing ! Have a great day and i hope weather is good :)

Paige xx

JaneC
27-09-10, 10:59
I really have mixed feelings about posting here because I feel that for me personally, I don't look on these trips as a battle that I have won, more of a normal and enjoyable outing.

That's an even bigger encouragement Ladybird, for people to think that they can get to the point where they can just go out and enjoy something, with no fight involved.

Hope you are having a good day x

ladybird64
28-09-10, 11:49
Morning all. :)

Well, we went, I had a teensy blip in Trafalgar Square itself (:scared15:) but that is only to be expected..it's normal.

Ole Nelson watched us from his column, the tourists took photos of everything in sight and got in my way and we didn't get sh*t upon by the mangy pigeons. :D

The Gallery also caused a blip..a heartstopping moment when we got out of the lift and was faced by a massive staircase and ginormous room with ginormous ceilings (:scared15::scared15::scared15:)..anybody else get the jitters in rooms with high ceilings?

Anyway, sat my bum for 2 mins and got acclimatised to it, then I was fine.

Sore feet, good journey home and am now comtemplating what to do next.

Will keep you posted. :D

paula lynne
28-09-10, 12:07
You dun well girl!! hahah.. despite blips...really inspiring!...yes, when I look up at high ceilings, a kind of wave of vertigo sweeps over me....so were ok then! xx proud of you. xx:D

suzy-sue
28-09-10, 12:13
Well done Ange ...thats really encouraging .Glad you had a nice day .luv Sue x:bighug1: