PDA

View Full Version : breast

rachael t
26-09-10, 23:01
hi im new on ere and my h.a. Is quite bad at the moment im woried bout my breast and have been having like random shooting pains threw them my left one basicaly my left side in general wen im like this suffers but does any one think it cud be something serious or to do wiv my h.a. Thanks

paula lynne
26-09-10, 23:08
Hi Rachael t, and welcome to our family:welcome:maybe a gp check can put your mind at rest. Im sure its anxiety related, we hyperventilate when we panic, without realising it. It could also be a pulled muscle, and your getting referred pain, that is, the pain shows up somewhere else. I hope you feel better soon, try hot water bottle on the area, and some anti-inflamms if you can tolerate them. x Paula

nikki3158
29-09-10, 15:41
Hi Rachel, I have been having left sided breast pains for years, they go from being a dull ache to shooting pains. It turns out that its hormonal and unfortunately ive just got to put up with it, if it was serious I would know by now so dont worry. Ask your dr for a breast examination that will put your mind at rest

miss diagnosis
29-09-10, 17:06
i get this as well usually about a week before i come one.
are u on the pill as hormones can cause breast pain as well

s11fyx
29-09-10, 17:44
i get this in the last two weeks before my period is due x