PDA

View Full Version : Lower back ache

Lissy43
27-09-10, 13:24
My lower back is aching on and off at the moment. Really low, allmost in my bum. It is right across the bottom of my back, if you know where I mean.

It comes and goes, most mornings I am fine, but by the afternoon it is aching again. I notice it more when I sit down, feels like a faint throb then. I wouldn't say it hurts, it just throbs.

I do suffer from sciatica, but this usually hurts in my legs or buttock, but could it be sciatica?

Lately I have been suffering badly with my IBS, and been worrying that the pains are actually female related, pelvic inflammatory disease. Now I have this lower back ache I am worrying about that even more. I have seen my GP only 2 weeks ago, and he said my lower back wouldn't ache with PID, I would be in agony low down in my abdomen like period pain, and have a high fever, so he told me to chill out:blush: Just now I know lower back ache is a symptom I worry. Stupid mind of mine.

Can anyone make me see sense?:D

bronte
27-09-10, 14:26
hi larna i have the same pain you have and i have ibs and ihave pelvic tension as well when im anxious the pain can be bad i also get the pain in my buttocks as well x

MidnightCalm
27-09-10, 14:31
I've been getting quite a lot of aches, my back in particular, slightly worrying about everything atm.

nikki3158
29-09-10, 15:38
Hi I have Sciatica with a lower bulging disc. Currently I have no sciatic pain but do have lower back pain. My physio has told me this is because of the way I am holding myself. When you have sciatica and back pain you train your body in such a way to eliviate the pain but this in turn causes pain, discomfort and throbbing elsewhere. So I wouldnt worry at all, I would either ask your doctor to refer you to physio or go and see a chiropractor