PDA

View Full Version : Tests that i have had done recently

Eggy
27-09-10, 21:11
Blood Tests (2 in the past 2 and a half weeks, Last one done in Hospital last Monday Night).
Chest X-Ray
Mouth X-Ray
ECG's
Neurological Exam by my GP including checking my eyes and various other things.
Lots of Blood Pressure tests

ladybird64
27-09-10, 21:16
You have had extensive testing then. That's good as it should have brought you reassurance.

Many hospital visits and many GP visits have put you in the clear.

paula lynne
27-09-10, 21:21
Looks like you had the full M.O.T Eggy...time to start working on getting a grip on your anxiety now...Ive started reading Clare Weekes..Id recommend it...

nomorepanic
27-09-10, 21:30
Great news and all clear so now will you start looking after yourself and getting that anxiety sorted out?

Eggy
27-09-10, 22:30
Looks like you had the full M.O.T Eggy...time to start working on getting a grip on your anxiety now...Ive started reading Clare Weekes..Id recommend it...

Is that a full M.O.T? The only issues i am concerned about now are my pain when swallowing/difficulty swallowing/feeling like something is stuck in my throat and my stomach discomfort which i have had on/off for over a month along with chest discomfort.

debs71
27-09-10, 23:19
Is that a full M.O.T? The only issues i am concerned about now are my pain when swallowing/difficulty swallowing/feeling like something is stuck in my throat and my stomach discomfort which i have had on/off for over a month along with chest discomfort.

Yes, it is. There is not a hell of a lot more in the medical field bar full body scanning that will tell you much more.

In fact a mouth X ray is more than what would be deemed full routine tests! Your symptoms are anxiety symptoms Eggy.

sweet juicy
28-09-10, 03:27
hope you are fine!