PDA

View Full Version : nausea /lightheaded

bronte
28-09-10, 13:16
hi as everyone knows i suffer from ibs and i do think everyone is fed up of me now and i dont blame you so sorry but im having a bad time with what im hoping is my ibs but my symptoms change all the time but im having a lot of noise and pain in my upper stomach i feel sick and light headed my whole body aches i dont have runs but i am going more i constantly feel like i have a tummy bug but i havent does this sound like ibs im so worried and fed up please help me it sometimes calms down for a day or so and then its back

Man Up Idiot!
28-09-10, 16:35
Yep I have IBS and it affects me in loads of different ways. So much worse if I am stressed. I remember a few years ago I lost my job and about a month later I thought I was going to die the stomach pains and cramps were so bad. Might sound strange but have you tried Gaviscon. It's meant for heartburn but a doctor told me to try it and the symptoms went away within an hour!

It's stress baby!

bronte
28-09-10, 19:12
thankyou for replying man up idiot ive gone through a very stressfull 2 years since losing my mum to cancer since then ive had loads of stress related health problems i feel so fed up and i feel like all the nmp people are fed up with me and have abandoned me and i dont blame them im useless and cant seem to pull myself together and with my recent stomach problems ive had enough i cant see me improving its a vicious circle x