PDA

View Full Version : Remembering Karen

t0rt01se36
28-09-10, 14:40
I am thinking about the lovely NMP Karen, who died of an Eating Disorder, a few months ago, atleast.

Currently and until 3pm, there is a Service taking place at Southwark Cathedral, in London.

Thought other NMP members would like to take this opportunity to think of Karen.

:sad::emot-crying:

Carly Lou
28-09-10, 14:54
What was Karens name on here ??? i dont think i actually spoke to her, but i know others on here who did freqently and they said what a wonderful caring person she was... thinking of her and family xxxx

Nigel
28-09-10, 15:28
Thank you ju.ann for thinking of Karen and posting that.

Carly Lou, Karen was simply ‘Karen’ on NMP. You probably didn’t get to speak to her because she didn’t post much the last couple of years. But you’re so right – she was a ‘wonderful caring person’.

Always thinking of you Karen...
Friends, remember... :flowers:
Nigel

suzy-sue
28-09-10, 16:14
Remembering Karen and the sweet caring person she was .Thinking of her family and friends .:hugs: AND THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU NIGEL " True friends never die ,they live in our hearts forever " sue x:bighug1:

SickofIt
28-09-10, 16:20
I remember her and didn't know she had passed away. :weep:

ditzygirl
28-09-10, 16:23
I didn't know her but thinking of her and am aware of what an amzing lady she was. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends and hope she is now at peace!

ditzygirl
28-09-10, 16:24
And Nigel - your in my prayers too, I know how much she meant to youxxxx

Granny Primark
29-09-10, 07:03
karen was a lovely caring person and I feel so blessed that I met her and was able to call her my friend.
R.I.P karen il never forget you and the care you showed for others.