PDA

View Full Version : Anxious about getting things wrong

Lauren_T
28-09-10, 15:19
For a long time I've been really anxious about getting things wrong / getting the wrong end of the stick and saying the wrong thing to someone and now I'm doing my photography coursework and am having a panic about whether I put all of my stuff in because you have to be very specific about what you want me to do with things as my mind absolutely races with panic when people talk to me and then I forget things and things generally go downhill rather rapidly!
I have my tutor's email but I don't want to bother her as I've probably got on her nerves SO much this week already (had a panic on friday going in which was when i forgot my homework and I didn't go in yesterday as I had a panic attack :( ) and she's been constantly emailing me asking me where i am and stuff that I feel really nervous about talking to her and just generally being around her because she does know about my school phobia and I just want to be treated exactly the same as everyone else :(

Ok so I went a little off topic haha. But back to this sticking in coursework, I could always buy another sketch book right if I get it wrong right? :shrug: