PDA

View Full Version : re new to site

kirkgregory
28-09-10, 18:34
Hi all, I have been having really bad attacks over the last few months, and just reading some of the posts on hear are all so familiar with what i am going through.I got told about this site by a paramedic just the other day and i can't thank the people who decided to post their stories and the very good way this has informed myself, and i'm sure others, as to what is happening and why it happens.wish i had seen this site before my attacks got out of hand. my manager who can't know anything about what my attacks are like or why they happen, in his wisdom has sent me home from work, next thing i know i have got the see the firms doctor!!!!! thats really helping me!!!!
good luck everyone with getting to grips with this horrible situation we often find ourselves in.
I have started running at a gym, this I have found to be really good at helping you to both breath and get rid of excess adrenaline.
all the best
kirky.:)

diane07
28-09-10, 18:35
Hi kirkgregory

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

sammi
28-09-10, 18:57
Welcome to nmp xx

Vanilla Sky
28-09-10, 21:13
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x