PDA

View Full Version : sudden blah?

BunnyMazonas
28-09-10, 21:24
I've always been a highly creative and motivated person. Current projects include writing my own novel, knitting and sewing home made gifts, foraging then working the foraged foods into hedgerow jams and chutneys and preparing a number of plans for making decorations for the home. These projects have been ongoing throughout my anxiety and my recent prescription to citalopram.

Since starting sertraline, I seem to have lost 100% of all motivation/desire to do anything at all. I haven't started any projects, haven't even got around to ordering the bits I need for them, and have 2 95% finished projects sitting untouched.

What is wrong with me? Is this normal? I don't want to lose my creativity; it's the only good thing I have. :scared15::weep:

suzy-sue
28-09-10, 21:43
Hi Bunny I dont think your meds have reached their theraputic level yet .It cantake 4-6 weeks for them to work properly .You have also come off another drug and will be experiencing the discontinuation effect for a while longer .IT will get better ,and you will feel yourself again .Just a little longer . luv Sue :hugs: