PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one with this common symptom?

JAYQ
29-09-10, 01:38
I have read the symptoms list on this site and others and i ever see it ever mentioned. But when i start to feel ill with the regular symptoms of weakness, slight chest pain, shakiness and sometimes a few others my feet always get clammy and damp.

They will intensify the worse i feel. Now i have always see where people get the sweaty or clammy hands but never their feet. My hands only will when i am at my worse and the ill feelings are very very bad. Otherwise my feet are triggered immediately and will last as long as i am feeling bad, when i am fine they are fine. It worries me because i never see anything on it and noone else mentioning it.

uk23
29-09-10, 01:59
When im anxious my feet feel like they are soaking in a bath, they sweat so much. I was told this is just anxiety.

JAYQ
29-09-10, 03:11
Ya see mine dont really like drip sweat or anything its just really damp feeling and clammy. I guess like if you touched the outside of a condensating glass.

blue moon
29-09-10, 03:50
Hi Jay.My feet get clammy,also my hands,I feel my whole body has that clammy and dampness.My husband said it is all stress and anxiety.Try not worry.:D
Love Petra x

Anxious_gal
29-09-10, 19:04
here's my post, I'm pretty much getting all your symptoms!
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=81981

JAYQ
30-09-10, 20:18
I keep having this symptom too, its almost like restricted breathing but its not from my diaphram. It almost hurts to breath in a way and of course is always lingering in my mind. It is hard to explain but it is just not comfortable, i can deal with it but when its constantly happening it like any other symptom bothers me.

debera
04-10-10, 02:22
hi ever since ive had anxiety when my anxiety is bad i get clammy hands and feet. nothing to worry about its all normal.
debera :hugs:

AbbyH
04-10-10, 04:36
I get clammy hands and feet too. Nothing to worry about :)