PDA

View Full Version : salt therapy

chrisp
29-09-10, 05:06
I have just had one hour in the salt cave in London.
An excellent drug free natural trwatment for allergies, hay fever, skin conditions, upper respiratory tract conditions.
In fact my asthma felt instantly releived. Staff are excellent, wonderful surroundings and a calm mediative experience.
Worth every penny of the experience. Met a lady there who has been going for months for her sinusitis she says it has helpeds her a lot.

Try it you will feel the difference, more energy, clairity, improved breathing marvellous.

Vanilla Sky
29-09-10, 12:24
Sounds great , Any in Scotland ?

allergyphobia
29-09-10, 18:45
this sounds amazing. from everything i have read online i truly believe in the healing power of salt. i have just ordered a salt lamp, which is supposed to release negative ions into the air to cancel out all the positive energy produced by our televisionsm mobile phones and electricals etc. they are supposed to help with breathing and they look pretty cool.

i also just ordered a neti pot. i am going to try it tonight, have a google because it sounds awesome, basically a salt wash for your nasal passages that is supposed to calm allergies, sinusitis etc!

i will keep you all posted!

xx

shilohgomz
27-12-10, 09:14
The salt therapy is like a breath of fresh air. It's good for anyone who wants to breathe and live well, but especially for people suffering from various respiratory problems. Salt therapy uses dry aerosol particles of salt and minerals to treat respiratory diseases.