PDA

View Full Version : BREATHING

jackie
06-03-06, 15:19
DOES ANYONE GET BREATHLESS BEFORE THEIR PERIOD

STUPID QUESTION BUT MARCIA SAYS SHE DOES TOO. ITS JUST I RARELY FEEL BREATHLESS AND JUST THOUGHT THIS MAY BE WHY

JACKIE

jackie
06-03-06, 15:39
PEOPS I NO I HAVE HAD THIS BEFORE AS I HAVE POSTED ON IT EVEN 3 DAYS AGO SO I AM SORRY FOR REPEATING MYSELF, BUT I JUST THOUGHT IT MAY BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

SORRY FOR THE REPITITION AGAIN
JACKIE

DONT SHOUT AT ME GIRLS I WONT DO IT AGAIN.LOL

nomorepanic
06-03-06, 15:42
Jackie

Don't apologise. I am sure someone will come along soon that can relate to this and reply.

Try not to worry ok.

Nicola

jackie
06-03-06, 15:43
CHEERS NICOLA
JACKIE

pippin
06-03-06, 15:48
Hi,

I not only get breathless around the time of my period, but all the sypmtoms get much worse, without actually getting PAs. To be honest, my first panic attack was only a couple of months ago, so this is my second period since then, but I can definitely feel the diffrence.
My heart rate is up, I'm having difficulty breathing, my body feels as if there's an electrical current running through it, various parts of my body are either numb or tingling, my vision is funny.

It's very, very scary...

ItWillPass
06-03-06, 17:28
Its actually kind of funny. I was going to post about feeling totally breathless... and after I read your post, I realized that I am actually due in the next few days. So I guess the answer is yes! I also have a dull pain on my left side, and sorta on my back shoulder blade.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
"I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

katyfitz
06-03-06, 17:31
i find any slight thing i do that takes up my energy i get breathless and i worry i have clots on my chest or in my heart but i find myslf concentrating so much on it and looking in the mirror at the pulse racing through my skin on my neck just under my adams apple its so wierd but this again is a common symptom and i too get worse symptoms due to period coming.

chin up chicken youl be fine in time

jackie
06-03-06, 19:21
girls this is great. lets all feel s**te once every month, and less s**te together the rest of the month. itwillpass i think we had this together last month. remind me next month will you. pippin i too feel the current thing and more edgy and tingling. itwillpass my left arm and whole left side is achy.

hands up who thinks its great craic to be a woman

im gonna go down and take it out on the 5 men i live with. mind you 4 of them are under 3 and the other isnt much older ( my hubby )lol
cheers
jackie

jackie
06-03-06, 19:23
thanks katy. how do you check your pulse through a mirror. oh no on second thoughts i dont think you should tell me i might just try it and my family will think me more insane than they do already
jackie

molly15
06-03-06, 19:28
hi jackie hope u feel better soon. marciaxx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

xxfriskykittyxx
23-03-06, 20:27
yep im getting it right now only been having my period a day had a pa the night before stress levels thru the roof now i feel like an asthmatic quite unsettling the periods defo seem to bring it on more!

april tones
23-03-06, 20:30
hi, im due on few days ago and im getting this too! i do have asthma but peakflow is finr
its like a wheeze and uncomftable feeling!
as you can see from some of my posts i have been having palps too
i had none today apart from the head rush i got with one other day. ear;ier felt like a rush of blood in my head and my face went red and headache hurt x

fibrochat) http://apriltones.proboards54.com