PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here.

IsolatedMoon
29-09-10, 14:43
Hi everybody,
My name is T...I'm so glad I found this site as I have been feeling so alone and isolated from the rest of the world.
Nobody ever understands the intensity of what I'm going through and I guess I just need some kind of support...
I suffer from severe anxiety/panic attacks, agoraphobia, OCD, depression and mood swings to name a few! So you can just imagine how wonderful my life can be at times! :sad:
Up, down, up, down, up, down, up, down!
I don't have any real friends anymore and my family have never had to deal with anybody with mental health problems so it's hard for them to really try to understand what is going on with me...
This week has been the worst week I've had in a long time, hence why I'm taking action and trying to find support and comfort somewhere!
I will stop rambling on now and hopefully we will all be able to help each other through this! Thank you!

nomorepanic
29-09-10, 14:44
Hi IsolatedMoon

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Vanilla Sky
29-09-10, 15:02
Hi andwelcome to NMP :welcome:
Paige x

IsolatedMoon
29-09-10, 15:04
Thank you xx

ditzygirl
29-09-10, 16:06
Hi there - u have come to the right place for support.

I can relate to exactly how your feeling - my family think i should pull myself together too, amusing as they suffer too but would never admit it.

You have made a huge step today by joining us and sharing your feelings. I am amazed at peoples strength of character on here. When I first joined I just wanted to read other peoples experiences but wasn't brave enough to share my own - maybe I was in denial????

I always feel completely free on here I can be completely honest and its a huge relief. In fact most of the time this site makes me smile coz I am not alone and so many people suffer like me.

Hope this helps a little.

IsolatedMoon
03-10-10, 17:37
I know exactly what you mean! I'm so happy to know that I'm not alone in this, so so so happy I signed up!!!!

Fly away Katie
03-10-10, 17:42
Hello and welcome to the forum. You're definatley not alone x x x x x x