PDA

View Full Version : i need some advice please.....

calm
29-09-10, 17:34
hi my dear friends...its me again!....dont get bored or frustrated with me.

next week kerrylouise has her scan...i am nearly out of diaz. and i dont think my gp will prescribe anymore for me - i am as always on a high state of anxiety and i know next week will be even worse...and i need to be calm for kerrylouise...if she sees me having an attack well....i just dont want to think about it.

i have been on fluoxatine 20mg for the last two weeks...i know the dose is not high enough.....and i am going to ask them to up this as well.

is there anything else i can ask for that will calm me down....i have been taken diaz on and off now for 11 weeks....i know this is a long time...but not every day....just as and when i really really need it and i mean that....as my previous post have taken two today at 2.5mg i think.

any suggestions/help would be appreciated....have tried over the counter remedies like kalms etc...but they dont do it for me unfortunately.

thank you so so much xxxxx

nomorepanic
29-09-10, 18:04
Have you tried Rescue Remedy?

calm
29-09-10, 18:08
no i havent nic...is that good xxxx thank you xxxxx

nomorepanic
29-09-10, 19:07
I like it yes.

I sell some in the online shop if you want to see the choice available. You don't have to buy it from me but you can compare prices with Boots etc.

Have a look here:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=74&zenid=5b490c77c62b278d843e65bb6a54784a

KK77
29-09-10, 19:27
I've had a lot of success with RR. It's not going to be like Valium lol but for a natural remedy that you can use whenever you want, I think it can provide good temporary relief.

Reminds me, I must stock up.

calm
29-09-10, 20:39
thank you one and all...and yes i will take a look at the link...thank you so very very much xxxxxx