PDA

View Full Version : pain down right side???

gempete
29-09-10, 20:06
hi all im new to this site and just need help really as im doing everyones(including the dr) head in i think. since losing my mum three years ago i have a few months every so often when all of my right shoulder aches like a tension ache it never gets any worse but stays for a while one there and my right arm also aches, and my neck have felt a lump on my neck but then also found something similar on the left side so think these are glands come up because im run down about these aches, now they never wake me at night or hurt if i lay down also had full bloods done 3 times since losing my mum and have all come back fine but i really cant get these aches off my mind you see my mum had lung cancer which started with abnormal blood tests and then pain in her shoulder that got worse so i think im putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 86 i was put on anti depressants which were working and i was fine and then i came off them thinking i didnt need them anymore and the aches came back so gone back on them but dont seem to be doing anything do you think i need to change them to some for anxiety? also can drs really tell alot by your blood as even though they have told me all is well i still dont believe them. i am 27 and dont smoke or drink and never have. think im going mad now and i have even told people to plan things without me as i wont be here and i know its stupid when i say it but i cant help it. thanks all this website is brilliant i just ish i had found it sooner

calm
29-09-10, 20:37
Firstly :welcome: and secondly you are so no stupid xxxxx honestly xxxxx

im not medically trained or experienced enough to answer your questions...but the family on here will....so rest assured.

i am so sorry that your mother had the awful "C".....bless you - no wonder your anxiety is high xxxxx