PDA

View Full Version : please help me stop worrying

s11fyx
29-09-10, 21:09
i have awful apnic attacks about my heart i lot my dad to a heart attack and every since it has wrecked my life it stops me exercising and doing things with my little boy and i get awful panic attacks and achey chest

ive had lots of ecg and a echo and 24 hr monitoring all clear i have low blood pressure ad eat healthy but i cant control my worry its on my mind 24/7

my oh has booked for me to go and have another ecg and a echo in hope that it will help me move on its on friday and im really worried about it

things wont have changed with my heart in 2 yrs will it?

im only 23 i had a baby 6 minths ago and they said it was fine as they check it all the time:weep:

sammi
29-09-10, 21:23
Sorry your feeling so bad do u get chest pain then? My dad sied of a heart attack at a young age and I worry about my heart constantly I've numerous ecgs stress test and 24 hour holter moniter trace. Honestly iy could be me writing ur story I worry constantly I get chest pain arm pain and I autimatically think its my heart. Gp says no its anxiety but I still worry xx

s11fyx
29-09-10, 21:26
yeh i do its more of a constant ache i hold my self so tense all the time i know thats the probalme but i cant help but worry

sorry your feeling rough to it makes you feel so alone doesnt it i worry when i stand up from sitting down cos i can feel my heart beat sometimes the cardoligist told me that if it didnt beat faster id fall over but i stillworry lol x

sammi
29-09-10, 21:30
Lol. Yeah it does make you feel alone. If you ever need to chat pm me sounds like we are in the same boat xx

s11fyx
29-09-10, 21:38
thanks hun same for you just pm me anytime x

sammi
29-09-10, 21:42
Ok thankyou xx

Fly away Katie
29-09-10, 22:36
Awwwww love, I can relate to you.
My mums friend got lung cancer ages ago, and sadly passed away... and it set of panic attacks that I had lung cancer, or something wrong with my lungs. I kept checking my breathing ALL THE TIME. Which made it go horrible. I hated being in that frame of mind.
Try not to be so transfixed on it, you have a lovely little child, and no doubt a perfectly healthy heart. All you need to do, is STOP worrying about it. ;) llots of love to you x x x x x