PDA

View Full Version : On edge today!

kenboon
30-09-10, 16:28
Really not feeling good today! Its really snuck up on me. I'v not been suffering this bad for a long time :( Queues in shops are my only weak link normally. But today, I'm feeling so anxious even at home :(

PokerFace
30-09-10, 16:33
Ohh I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so bad! Hopefully venting on here will let it out a bit for you. Have you tried watching the tele or reading a book? When I feel very bad I get a big glass of water to drink, go hide in bed and watch a DVD to take my mind off things.

Hopefully when you wake up tomorrow it will be a better day for you and the nasty anxiety is at bay! Hope you feel better very soon :) xx

kenboon
30-09-10, 16:41
Thanks for the reply. Think like you say it's just a bad day. Only thing is, I got a Kick Boxing class tonight! Bit worried about that. I'm not really anxious, but I can feel the edge which I havnt had for a while.

PokerFace
30-09-10, 16:43
Don't be worried about it you'll have fun! Building up to doing something is always worse than actually doing it as I'm sure you know.:) Plus exercise releases a happy chemical in our brains so it will make you feel better and take the edge off so you'll probably be feeling 1000 times better when you get home. xx

kenboon
30-09-10, 16:47
Thank you Poker Face :) I really appreciate the help and encoragement :)