PDA

View Full Version : G.a.d, depression

Jay20
30-09-10, 16:52
ive been diagnosed with gad and depression, it dnt really help me knowing what i suffer from as i feel like u no wot. The thoughts that swirl around the mind are all negative, really on the edge to day and i dnt no why, i feel as if my life is over and the fact im living day to day is just pointless, i think giving up would be easy and might just do it, one less person in the world wudnt hurt would it.

kenboon
30-09-10, 16:57
Felt exactly the same Jay at one point. I really felt like pulling the plug. Tell you thought, face it head on and fight it and you will be so much stronger for it! IT WILL GET BETTER! This site will really help you understand whats going on and you will get so much support. Most on here will be in the same boat and a lot have been there and beat it!

lynn1960
30-09-10, 20:36
i felt like this a couple ofmonths ago but now i look forward to each day i am on meds that have helped but i am now back to work and still get bad days from time to time but know now that they will pass and just get on with things aniexty will not last it just takes time to pass and we all get good days bad days and so will you so pleadse hang on in there

Jaco45er
30-09-10, 20:41
totally agree with Ken and Lynn, Jay.

It may not seem like it now, but one day these feelings will be just a memory. You just need to push your GP to find the right help for you, be it therapy, meds etc.

It will pass mate, read the forums, go back to your GP, but don't suffer in silence.

TC

Jaco

paula lynne
30-09-10, 21:19
Keep going...never give up. One day at a time....x you can do it xxx:)