PDA

View Full Version : I can feel one coming......!

Clairalou
01-10-10, 09:17
I'm sitting in my gp waiting room about to have an ECG and I am panicking myself half to death thinking all the what ifs.....!! I really feel like just bolting out the door :( but I can't :( I need to calm down but I can't!

xxxx

fergael
01-10-10, 09:22
clairlou,

deep breaths honey...i have been there last week three times in a&e..ecg's bloods ect..and nought found and i am sure the same will be for you ...deep breaths and big smile and all will be good..xx

Vixxy
01-10-10, 10:00
Im sure youve had the test by now. I hope it went ok :)

annie4387
01-10-10, 10:45
Hi guys, I know exactly how your feeling! I have them too x :weep:

Clairalou
01-10-10, 10:57
Thankyou for your replies i had my ecg and the doctor gave me the results straight away and it was perfect, nothing showed up at all. I am now determind to stop this anxiety over my heart ruining my life, i dont want or need anyother tests this one is enough for me!
The thing is i have enough going on with my health i have no idea why i fixate on this i have a dodgy underactive thyroid and nerve damage in my back and i cope fine with these.
Im now going to take my life back yes im going to have relapses and be anxious and panicky but im not going to let it rule my life anymore!
My new moto for life is this panic is no longer going to control me im going to live my life and if the anxiety want to come along it better get into line and learn that it is no longer in charge!!

XxX

annie4387
01-10-10, 11:01
Excellent Clairalou. Goodluck!! I am trying to do the same. xx

Clairalou
01-10-10, 11:08
goodluck to you too annie i know its a hard slog but im determind not to let it bother me anymore!
im always around if you want me pm me for a chat xxxx

jothenurse
01-10-10, 20:47
Good job.

tambo12
06-10-10, 13:49
there are many ways to beat this condision .
I have had panic attacks and anxiety for 12 years .
I tried everything but it came down to me standing up to myself in the end .
You have to belive that you are stronger than the attacks .
I know they are scary and I know that you fell like your dying , but your not and they do pass.
Try to let it pass over you like a wave , the attack will happen but the more you fight it the worse it my feel .breath deep and try to let it pass .
this may help you as well http//tinyurl.com/2w5ngap