PDA

View Full Version : Rumbling on right hand side of tummy :(

carli
01-10-10, 11:25
Hi everyone, im really worried at the moment i have rumling sensation in the lower right hand side of my tummy, close to my hip. It feel like bubbles and it only last for a few seconds. I have a little ache and im worried that it may be my appendix?

Does anyone have any advice please? :( xxxxx

sammi
01-10-10, 11:54
Your going to be fine hunny. Let me know how you get on at docs. Remember what I said about how painful your apendix are goin on my cousins experience. I'm sure you will be ok xxxxx

uk23
01-10-10, 14:34
Did you see a doctor, how is it now?

carli
02-10-10, 17:35
Hiya, yes dr says it nothin to worry about :@.....still got it though. xx

MrBlue
02-10-10, 19:59
Hi :)
If it was your appendix trust me you'd feel the pain, it's enough pain to make you pass out. If you have health anxiety I'd say it's probably mild IBS like I have

mwone13
02-10-10, 20:32
I had my appendix out a few years ago, how to find out if you might have it. Push hard on the right hand side where the pain is release really quickly, if it's severe pain go to a doc. But I see yours has already checked you out, most prob IBS.

kwissy
02-10-10, 23:36
Hi,
Just a thought but i get IBS and this happens all the time to me me and my partner were laughing tonight because i had some tea and for ages after my whole tummy was very musical lol it is nothing to worry about at all x x

carli
03-10-10, 11:00
Thanks everyone, still got it, looks like a baby moving around,lolol.....and no there is NO CHANCE of a baby being in there,lol xxx