PDA

View Full Version : cipralex

lentils
01-10-10, 14:54
has anyone out there been subscribed cipralex if you have how did you get on with them did they help, how long did it take to start working , ive been taking these for 8 days now and the side effects are really hardcore also i havent slept now for 4 days and nights i was wondering if this might be another side effect arrrgggghhhh

diane07
01-10-10, 14:55
Hi lentils

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

debs71
01-10-10, 15:31
Hello lentils,

I've been on and off cipralex for the past 6 years. Rest assured that they do help....eventually...the reason being that there is a period when you first start them that you feel a lot worse (as I'm sure many members here can also attest to) and your condition will feel more intense. After a few weeks or so - the guideline is 2-3 weeks of heightened feelings, and 6-8 weeks to feel the full benefit of Cipralex - you WILL start to see some imporovement.

I've been taking them now for almost 4 weeks and the first 2 weeks were pretty rough. The third week was better, but still a bit edgy. I'm hoping as time goes on I can get back to functioning at a more normal level.

Please try to hang in there as it does get better!x:)

lentils
01-10-10, 15:35
thanks deb71 nice to know that these side effects will go away and worth perserving with :D

debs71
01-10-10, 15:46
Definitely lentils.

It's a bit unsettling at first, but you'll feel way better in the long run hun.:winks: