PDA

View Full Version : I really want real life female friend/s!

Chihuahuashy
01-10-10, 16:20
Hi my names Donna & i am posting this as i want to make and meet up other female sufferers of social anxiety disorder or obsessive compulsive disorder who are around my age.
I am 30 yrs old & live in Essex close to both romford, ilford and surrounding area's and want to make friends with other females that live in Essex, London or close to the area.
I am a friendly, honest, genuine sensitive type of girl who really wants to have some real life friends even just one true friend.
I want to find others i can relate to/click with and vice versa, who understands, we can talk confide, support each other, hang out, have a laugh.
I am not into clubbing, pubs or drinking it's not my cup of tea, someone who's similar would be great.
At present due to my sa i don't have any friends but i want this to change.
I want to connect with others in person as i want real life friend/s, i don't mind email or pm to start with so we can find out more about one another.
I am challenging both my sa and ocd and working my way out of the isolation with the help of a support and recovery group i attend on a regular basis and i want to meet other women that are at the stage where they are facing there fears and challenging their sa ocd etc and want to make friends, meet up in person support each other. I want to interact with others in person a have social contact.

Donna

shinderuko
26-10-10, 22:07
Hey Donna, we're trying to get people together in Essex in Nov/Dec.
The thread is http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83196&highlight=essex
Hope you can join us :)

jojojo
18-05-11, 11:52
hello donna,i am not far from you.i to would like to make friends.i have a couple of friends.but no one i open upto.it would be good to talk.x

xJust_Sarahx
21-05-11, 19:56
Hi im 23 so near enough the same age, just wish i lived closer because id like to be friends, but unfortunatly i live in durham :)