PDA

View Full Version : Lump :(

emmax
01-10-10, 16:32
Hi everyone,

I found a small hard lump on my thigh and went to the doctors a few months back and he said 'to be honest I'm surprised you even noticed it.' Then last night I found another one on my other leg and am terrified. Just wanted to share really as It's worrying me.

Em

skin
03-10-10, 12:22
Are you a skinny person? Is the lump on the inside of the thigh, close to the inguinal area?

carli
03-10-10, 14:22
Hiya, i have the same thing on my thigh at the front and the dr also told me that he was supprised i noticed it. He also told me that it is a fat deposit and that they are very common. Mine it actually in the thigh, could not see it but can feel it if you press hard. Dont worry about it babes. xxx

emmax
08-10-10, 12:50
Thanks Carli that sounds reassuring! :)

Skin- I'm not skinny-around average size i guess and the lump is on the outside of my thigh x

MidnightCalm
08-10-10, 17:40
I'm really quite skinny and I can feel lumps and bumps everywhere, I don't know whether to put most of them down to that, I just find it so hard to put on weight!

MidnightCalm
08-10-10, 17:42
Are you a skinny person? Is the lump on the inside of the thigh, close to the inguinal area?

Is the inguinal area the inside of the groin?
If so then that's where I've got a few lumps, like in my leg, they feel like glands sort of but I didn't know glands were in the legs.