PDA

View Full Version : Really need a penpal

sugar
06-03-06, 23:36
Hi im new

I have an eating disorder, and i have BDD (a mental disorder defined as a preoccupation with a perceived defect in one's appearance. If a slight defect is present, which others hardly notice, then the concern is regarded as markedly excessive)

that is recently making me feel like not socializing with anyone and staying at home I prefer it this way at the moment, but feel like everyone is slipping away

Im starting to feel a bit lonely:( i would like a snailmail penpal and to maybe in the future meet up with a friend like me.

[Sigh...]hope there is any1 that could understand me, even a little bit?:(

If you get in touch with an address or i send mine
i love to write :)

Jodieg
10-03-06, 15:59
Hi sugar.

I dont have the same illness as you but we can be friends if you like? I like to write too and it would be nice to make a new friend. I saw on your profile that you are eighteen years old, I am 17, so we should be into similar things!

If you send me your address I will get back to you and then we can start writing.

I look forward to hearing from you and things will definately get better for you

Take care
Love Jodie xx

Hangtough
11-03-06, 18:05
Hiya

I love penpalling via snailmail, I'm 28 and from York. Drop me an e-mail to charlottegray77@hotmail.com and we can exchange addresses,,

Take care for now
Charlotte